Warzone firefight clip thread....

I suggested to 343 that when we call in a vehicle req that we should be able to pick from a couple spawn points… but I guess they figure their spawn points are legit. :slight_smile: worse part this was my first death of this game.

Invincible solider commando… don’t know why he is invisible in the clip but we were trying to kill him :slight_smile: good thing I had a legendary xp boost on as well.

Yeesh. The aerial vehicles have it rough even when they spawn unmolested. I’m not sure how this can be fixed with the long range/high accuracy of most enemies. Maybe spawn in invulnerable for a handful of seconds to let you position. That would be great for every respawn situation come to think of it.

> 2533274816788253;1:
> I suggested to 343 that when we call in a vehicle req that we should be able to pick from a couple spawn points… but I guess they figure their spawn points are legit. :slight_smile: worse part this was my first death of this game.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Invincible solider commando… don’t know why he is invisible in the clip but we were trying to kill him :slight_smile: good thing I had a legendary xp boost on as well.

I hear this in my mind so often in this mode.

> 2533274804649077;3:
> Yeesh. The aerial vehicles have it rough even when they spawn unmolested. I’m not sure how this can be fixed with the long range/high accuracy of most enemies. Maybe spawn in invulnerable for a handful of seconds to let you position. That would be great for every respawn situation come to think of it.

Honestly I would rather they just reduce the damage per shot for the AI but increase the rate of fire on them. This would give players more time to react but the AI would still be able to putout good damage. Banshees in particular are outright overpowered. 1 banshee bomb is all it takes to destroy a player controlled banshee.

> 2533274804649077;3:
> Yeesh. The aerial vehicles have it rough even when they spawn unmolested. I’m not sure how this can be fixed with the long range/high accuracy of most enemies. Maybe spawn in invulnerable for a handful of seconds to let you position. That would be great for every respawn situation come to think of it.

We should just be able to pick from a spawn point or two.