Warzone Firefight: Bugs, Glitches, & BAD Design

In my experience, Warzone Firefight can be a very fun game mode and it can offer some really unique moments. The large scale battles and 8 player co-op are amazing ideas! I think most people can have an enjoyable time playing Warzone Firefight!

Unfortunately, the game mode is plagued by Bugs, Glitches, and Bad Game Design, that can sometimes take all the fun out of playing it. I’ve taken it upon myself to name and document nearly every glitch/bug I’ve encountered, and put it into video format.

Time stamps for the glitches are in the description so if you do watch the video, watch it on YouTube so you can easily see and navigate through the video!
Enjoy!

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEs3Muaq-kk

Didn’t know you posted on waypoint Act Man. :slight_smile:

> 2533274849649429;2:
> Didn’t know you posted on waypoint Act Man. :slight_smile:

I do! Usually I’m pretty busy with videos, comments on YouTube, etc. But I like to check Waypoint, post videos and comments when I can!

Love your videos Act Man! Absolutely agree. Warzone Firefight can be both enjoyable and frustrating at times. Can’t wait for ‘why halo 5s story is so bad part 5’.

> 2533275000870778;4:
> Love your videos Act Man! Absolutely agree. Warzone Firefight can be both enjoyable and frustrating at times. Can’t wait for ‘why halo 5s story is so bad part 5’.

Yeah mee to! Keep it going Act Man! You’re the Halo community’s voice!!!

Warzone Firefight is designed to maximize REQ consumption. The bullet sponge enemies, 5 minute timer and the long spawn times are intentional. Combine this with 343’s inability to properly do anything else and you have Warzone Firefight.

If WZFF didn’t involve REQ’s it would’ve never been in Halo 5. Having a mode where you NEED heavy vehicles REQ’s to succeed is either terribly designed or only there to benefit MS.

Halo 5 is just a platform to make money off, nothing more.

> 2533274968894951;6:
> Warzone Firefight is designed to maximize REQ consumption. The bullet sponge enemies, 5 minute timer and the long spawn times are intentional. Combine this with 343’s inability to properly do anything else and you have Warzone Firefight.
>
> If WZFF didn’t involve REQ’s it would’ve never been in Halo 5. Having a mode where you NEED heavy vehicles REQ’s to succeed is either terribly designed or only there to benefit MS.
>
> Halo 5 is just a platform to make money off, nothing more.

So true and so sad to read this…

> 2533274809555549;1:
> In my experience, Warzone Firefight can be a very fun game mode and it can offer some really unique moments. The large scale battles and 8 player co-op are amazing ideas! I think most people can have an enjoyable time playing Warzone Firefight!
>
> Unfortunately, the game mode is plagued by Bugs, Glitches, and Bad Game Design, that can sometimes take all the fun out of playing it. I’ve taken it upon myself to name and document nearly every glitch/bug I’ve encountered, and put it into video format.
>
> Time stamps for the glitches are in the description so if you do watch the video, watch it on YouTube so you can easily see and navigate through the video!
> Enjoy!
>
> Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEs3Muaq-kk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEs3Muaq-kk link :slight_smile:

Nice job on your videos bud, they are well done. I don’t always agree with EVERYTHING you say, but a lot I’ll admit.

I already watched your video act man also I didn’t even know you used waypoint…HI.

Act Man the problem is that you’re reviewing this game as a successful, responsible adult. It’s been a long proven business model to sell cheap trash to little kids who don’t know any better. Video games are just one example. Your video is proof that this is exactly what 343 is doing with this pay to play, REQ devouring game mode.

The announcement for Firefight in Halo 5 had me so excited. The final product makes me want to delete Halo 5 from my console altogether and just stick with the previous games.

Act Man! The montage is complete! Will there be a part 2? Because I never got to submitting my glitches clips.

Yes, 343 needs to get their crap together.

As another poster said, I agree that in Halo 5, every design choice is fueled by REQ’s and microtransactions, and sucking every $ out of the player possible. This leads to not a very fun experience and poor design choices.

You think 343i would have their hands full with all these bugs. Instead they pump out promo REQ packs #Priorities

I’ve actually gotten a vehicle to go up a lift and win a match but it was most likely dumb luck. Had brought in a rocket hog on Sanctum before the 2 wardens appeared on top of the temple. I backed the hog up to the lift and it put me right in the opening up top to kill both wardens.

I think I have run into or seen while paying just about every one off those glitches

Nice video. In my Firefight experience I experienced some glitches, but nothing bizarre like that.

> 2533274968894951;6:
> Warzone Firefight is designed to maximize REQ consumption. The bullet sponge enemies, 5 minute timer and the long spawn times are intentional. Combine this with 343’s inability to properly do anything else and you have Warzone Firefight.
>
> If WZFF didn’t involve REQ’s it would’ve never been in Halo 5. Having a mode where you NEED heavy vehicles REQ’s to succeed is either terribly designed or only there to benefit MS.
>
> Halo 5 is just a platform to make money off, nothing more.

This … That’s why an SPNKR prime can’t even kill a boss with half its health

And yet another fantastic video from The Act Man! I always love hearing what you have to say!

And I agree with you completely. Warzone Firefight, in theory, is a fantastic game mode, and I have had many great moments playing it. Even though it’s not our beloved Classic Firefight, it’s still an enjoyable PvE experience with a large amount of variety. That being said, it does fail to live up to its potential in many areas, especially due to the many glitches and strange design decisions that plague the experience. Although I really do appreciate 343i’s efforts, we can tell that Warzone Firefight was a quick creation in order to give us at least some sort of PvE mode after fan outcry.

“I never want to hear Palmer say Gruntpocolypse again!”

New video??
Ive watched all of your previous ones I need more!