Warzone firefight bug

Just got into a round of legendary warzone firefight on temple. The first round was to kill 100 grunts. We killed the first 24 very quickly then no more grunts spawned and we just had to wait out the round to fail.

First time it’s happenened to me, I was wondering if it’s a bug or we were missing something

> 2533274910384019;1:
> Just got into a round of legendary warzone firefight on temple. The first round was to kill 100 grunts. We killed the first 24 very quickly then no more grunts spawned and we just had to wait out the round to fail.
>
> First time it’s happenened to me, I was wondering if it’s a bug or we were missing something

This has happened to a few people.

> 2533274910384019;1:
> Just got into a round of legendary warzone firefight on temple. The first round was to kill 100 grunts. We killed the first 24 very quickly then no more grunts spawned and we just had to wait out the round to fail.
>
> First time it’s happenened to me, I was wondering if it’s a bug or we were missing something

Usually there is a grunt hiding somewhere in the map close by so go out looking for him next time it happens.

I’ve encountered this 2 or 3 times now on different maps. It’ll be “kill grunts” or “kill elites,” but after the 1st wave no more will ever spawn. Kind of annoying.

I also encountered it once where it was “defend the generators” or whatever and after the 1st wave nothing ever spawned again so we sat there for 5 minutes waiting for the next round. Pretty easy to defend when nothing ever spawns. lol

One time me and my team were fighting six boss banshees, and one of them was outside of the map. We eventually destroyed it though.

> 2535449682372119;4:
> I also encountered it once where it was “defend the generators” or whatever and after the 1st wave nothing ever spawned again so we sat there for 5 minutes waiting for the next round. Pretty easy to defend when nothing ever spawns. lol

This happened to me once on Prospect. Most of the time a wave of AI will not spawn until the prior wave is gone. Just like before a boss wave in the 5th round, you have to kill all AI before the bosses spawn. In the case of the grunt wave, I’m guessing that since it was killed so quickly, the programming lose track for some reason and got stuck. A glitch.

I have something similar happen on a “defend” objective. Frustrating because we could not get any more REQ progression or kills, but at least it made the round easy.