Warzone firefight boost glitch

Hey everyone, I recently equipped an ultra rare mission victory before a match of warzone firefight. I won the match and it didn’t use the boost. I tried equipping it again before another match, we won and I didn’t get my req points from it, but it used the boost anyways. So basically I won with a mission victory and it took the boost and robbed me of my req points

First two games I played same storie but mine are working now.

same

Did you take first place on your team?

It might be because Warzone FF is a semi-variant of FFA in the engine, so you have to place in 1st (maybe 2nd, 3rd, 4th?) to get the ‘victory’. Not saying this should be correct behavior, but pointing out what could be the issue.

Has anyone used these boosts in FFA before? What minimum place do you have to get for that boost to apply? Could be the same for this case.

I would report this in the official feedback thread to make sure this is captured by the devs.

> 2533274902478287;5:
> It might be because Warzone FF is a semi-variant of FFA in the engine, so you have to place in 1st (maybe 2nd, 3rd, 4th?) to get the ‘victory’. Not saying this should be correct behavior, but pointing out what could be the issue.
>
> Has anyone used these boosts in FFA before? What minimum place do you have to get for that boost to apply? Could be the same for this case.
>
> I would report this in the official feedback thread to make sure this is captured by the devs.

Oh that could be it. That makes me even more upset because the first time when it didn’t work at all I came in first.

> 2533274902478287;5:
> It might be because Warzone FF is a semi-variant of FFA in the engine, so you have to place in 1st (maybe 2nd, 3rd, 4th?) to get the ‘victory’. Not saying this should be correct behavior, but pointing out what could be the issue.
>
> Has anyone used these boosts in FFA before? What minimum place do you have to get for that boost to apply? Could be the same for this case.
>
> I would report this in the official feedback thread to make sure this is captured by the devs.

I did and it didn’t work. -Yoink-.

Bravo posted on twitter that only 1st place gets a victory for the boost.

Also that you don’t get warzone win of the day req pack at all from firefight.

> 2533275031607977;1:
> Hey everyone, I recently equipped an ultra rare mission victory before a match of warzone firefight. I won the match and it didn’t use the boost. I tried equipping it again before another match, we won and I didn’t get my req points from it, but it used the boost anyways. So basically I won with a mission victory and it took the boost and robbed me of my req points

Firefight victories unfortunately do not count towards the mission victory req casue 343 doesnt count FF wins as warzone wins. if they did count, then you would get the daily warzone win req pack from it