Warzone Firefight Beta

ok so im REALLY bloody mad about what WZFF has become in my opinion the Beta was absolutely perfect…the only thing i didn’t like was the lack of maps to play on other than that i wish 343i would’ve just left it alone…i play games to relax and to have fun not to get so mad that i go through controllers like they are skittles…i MISS THE BETA and i would like to see it make a come back because 343i has all but completely destroyed my faith in the Halo Series as a whole…in my 10 years of halo gaming i HATE saying this but until 343i pulls each others head out of the collective -Yoinks!- they sit on…i am out i am sorry if this offends anyone but its just how i feel on the subject…ty for reading this and hearing me out…i appreciate it…blessed be :slight_smile:

I would like to see a less sweaty version of firefight. Sure make it award less rp and xp but it would be nice to have a version that isn’t so tough and have ridiculous respawn timers. Fighting bullet sponge bosses gets really old and tedious at times.

It doesn’t feel like Halo to me. I go and play Halo: Reach Firefight on my Xbox360 and WZFF just doesn’t compare. It needs to be difficult without bullet sponge enemies.

> 2533275010332576;1:
> ok so im REALLY bloody mad about what WZFF has become in my opinion the Beta was absolutely perfect…the only thing i didn’t like was the lack of maps to play on other than that i wish 343i would’ve just left it alone…i play games to relax and to have fun not to get so mad that i go through controllers like they are skittles…i MISS THE BETA and i would like to see it make a come back because 343i has all but completely destroyed my faith in the Halo Series as a whole…in my 10 years of halo gaming i HATE saying this but until 343i pulls each others head out of the collective -Yoinks!- they sit on…i am out i am sorry if this offends anyone but its just how i feel on the subject…ty for reading this and hearing me out…i appreciate it…blessed be :slight_smile:

Have you been…eating your controllers?

> 2533274802353938;4:
> > 2533275010332576;1:
> > ok so im REALLY bloody mad about what WZFF has become in my opinion the Beta was absolutely perfect…the only thing i didn’t like was the lack of maps to play on other than that i wish 343i would’ve just left it alone…i play games to relax and to have fun not to get so mad that i go through controllers like they are skittles…i MISS THE BETA and i would like to see it make a come back because 343i has all but completely destroyed my faith in the Halo Series as a whole…in my 10 years of halo gaming i HATE saying this but until 343i pulls each others head out of the collective -Yoinks!- they sit on…i am out i am sorry if this offends anyone but its just how i feel on the subject…ty for reading this and hearing me out…i appreciate it…blessed be :slight_smile:
>
>
> Have you been…eating your controllers?

lmfao…nope it was a metaphor but im assuming you already knew that…though i do like skittles lol :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533275010332576;5:
> > 2533274802353938;4:
> > > 2533275010332576;1:
> > > ok so im REALLY bloody mad about what WZFF has become in my opinion the Beta was absolutely perfect…the only thing i didn’t like was the lack of maps to play on other than that i wish 343i would’ve just left it alone…i play games to relax and to have fun not to get so mad that i go through controllers like they are skittles…i MISS THE BETA and i would like to see it make a come back because 343i has all but completely destroyed my faith in the Halo Series as a whole…in my 10 years of halo gaming i HATE saying this but until 343i pulls each others head out of the collective -Yoinks!- they sit on…i am out i am sorry if this offends anyone but its just how i feel on the subject…ty for reading this and hearing me out…i appreciate it…blessed be :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Have you been…eating your controllers?
>
>
> lmfao…nope it was a metaphor but im assuming you already knew that…though i do like skittles lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t trust it. You’re a controller eater until you can prove otherwise. :wink:

Beta was not perfect. It was way too easy. So easy that it was obscene to even have it and still get paid REQ points for playing it.

The beta was too easy by a long way. I think the issue is the way that they have made it harder. Time limits and increasing respawn timers is terrible because you get a feeling of having to rush constantly which is not conducive to fun gaming.

> 2533274802353938;6:
> > 2533275010332576;5:
> > > 2533274802353938;4:
> > > > 2533275010332576;1:
> > > > ok so im REALLY bloody mad about what WZFF has become in my opinion the Beta was absolutely perfect…the only thing i didn’t like was the lack of maps to play on other than that i wish 343i would’ve just left it alone…i play games to relax and to have fun not to get so mad that i go through controllers like they are skittles…i MISS THE BETA and i would like to see it make a come back because 343i has all but completely destroyed my faith in the Halo Series as a whole…in my 10 years of halo gaming i HATE saying this but until 343i pulls each others head out of the collective -Yoinks!- they sit on…i am out i am sorry if this offends anyone but its just how i feel on the subject…ty for reading this and hearing me out…i appreciate it…blessed be :slight_smile:
> > >
> > >
> > > Have you been…eating your controllers?
> >
> >
> > lmfao…nope it was a metaphor but im assuming you already knew that…though i do like skittles lol :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> I don’t trust it. You’re a controller eater until you can prove otherwise. :wink:

lmao im trying to think of something witty to say to that…i got nothing so i will instead yield the floor to you lol well played bows

> 2533274989334266;8:
> The beta was too easy by a long way. I think the issue is the way that they have made it harder. Time limits and increasing respawn timers is terrible because you get a feeling of having to rush constantly which is not conducive to fun gaming.

that’s what i was trying to say lol i apologize…i agree with what you said though…its the bloody respawn timers…and the spawns and the time limits all conspiring against us and makes us feel like we have to rush…and we don’t properly coordinate…and we all get killed because its sad to say this but there are those gamers that are glory hogs and just ruin the fun of it all…it takes coordination and patience to win WZFF my problem is i am matched up with noobs (though i shouldn’t judge to harshly cuz i am also a noob i think lol) and those glory hogs…very infrequently do i get matched up with a group of players who take the time to properly coordinate (play smarter not harder) and we fly through the rounds and emerge on the winning side (sometimes lol)

> 2533275010332576;10:
> > 2533274989334266;8:
> > The beta was too easy by a long way. I think the issue is the way that they have made it harder. Time limits and increasing respawn timers is terrible because you get a feeling of having to rush constantly which is not conducive to fun gaming.
>
>
> that’s what i was trying to say lol i apologize…i agree with what you said though…its the bloody respawn timers…and the spawns and the time limits all conspiring against us and makes us feel like we have to rush…and we don’t properly coordinate…and we all get killed because its sad to say this but there are those gamers that are glory hogs and just ruin the fun of it all…it takes coordination and patience to win WZFF my problem is i am matched up with noobs (though i shouldn’t judge to harshly cuz i am also a noob i think lol) and those glory hogs…very infrequently do i get matched up with a group of players who take the time to properly coordinate (play smarter not harder) and we fly through the rounds and emerge on the winning side (sometimes lol)

During the Pre-WZFF livestream, they pretty much admitted that respawn timers was a bit of an experiment. Hopefully one they will admit does not work.

> 2533274802353938;4:
> > 2533275010332576;1:
> > ok so im REALLY bloody mad about what WZFF has become in my opinion the Beta was absolutely perfect…the only thing i didn’t like was the lack of maps to play on other than that i wish 343i would’ve just left it alone…i play games to relax and to have fun not to get so mad that i go through controllers like they are skittles…i MISS THE BETA and i would like to see it make a come back because 343i has all but completely destroyed my faith in the Halo Series as a whole…in my 10 years of halo gaming i HATE saying this but until 343i pulls each others head out of the collective -Yoinks!- they sit on…i am out i am sorry if this offends anyone but its just how i feel on the subject…ty for reading this and hearing me out…i appreciate it…blessed be :slight_smile:
>
>
> Have you been…eating your controllers?

Hahahaha this is awesome

> 2533275010332576;1:
> ok so im REALLY bloody mad about what WZFF has become in my opinion the Beta was absolutely perfect…the only thing i didn’t like was the lack of maps to play on other than that i wish 343i would’ve just left it alone…i play games to relax and to have fun not to get so mad that i go through controllers like they are skittles…i MISS THE BETA and i would like to see it make a come back because 343i has all but completely destroyed my faith in the Halo Series as a whole…in my 10 years of halo gaming i HATE saying this but until 343i pulls each others head out of the collective -Yoinks!- they sit on…i am out i am sorry if this offends anyone but its just how i feel on the subject…ty for reading this and hearing me out…i appreciate it…blessed be :slight_smile:

No offense man but the bet was too easy. Me and a buddy used to do loadout only challenges and complete all rounds.

> 2533275010332576;1:

Here is a video that may help bro. Might reduce your consumption of "skittles*

What Raging Sounds Like