Warzone firefight and the Flood

What would one think if they had the Flood in firefight?

I don’t mind, just wonder how they’ll look from there variants (promethean & covenant colors mean how difficult they are, so what will the flood colors be) ?

Being that the flood originally is a shaping sickness, they could practically color them whatever. And then they can shape them differently so it could be more than just color.

I would LOVE to see Flood in Firefight simulations, however most likely it won’t happen - too many models to create, too much work.

//interesting game mechanic - if a Spartan falls, their body gets infected and turns into a another Flood form

We might have to wait till H6 in 2019. Until then we can still make flood stuff in forge.

The Flood gives me nightmares that stuff is crazy

> 2533274971171822;4:
> I would LOVE to see Flood in Firefight simulations, however most likely it won’t happen - too many models to create, too much work.
>
> //interesting game mechanic - if a Spartan falls, their body gets infected and turns into a another Flood form

Is this just a cover up for all the paperwork you would have to do?

Flood infected Spartans could be one of the Boss types. Of course Gravemind could be a mythic boss.

Adding the Flood at this point would take up many updates. I want the flood back but Halo 6 seems the best chance of seeing them again.

> 2533274971171822;4:
> I would LOVE to see Flood in Firefight simulations, however most likely it won’t happen - too many models to create, too much work.
>
> //interesting game mechanic - if a Spartan falls, their body gets infected and turns into a another Flood form

WZFF infection? No thx.
LOL you are probably gonna go all like “We can still destroy the enemy gravemind”

Not infection. Just actual flood enemies. I’m not saying to add it now either, just a thought for future updates.

Let’s make clear that there’s no hint of this from 343, and logistically speaking the creation of some dozens-plus new enemy units would be pretty intensive. AND, quite likely, they would be surrendering their ESRB rating of Teen for Mature, as the Flood generally caused the Mature rating in the Halo games it was involved in.

All that said, man that would be awesome. Warzone would be a great environment to show off everything that the flood has been, across the games and extended universe. Infection forms, carriers, combat forms, pure forms, juggernauts, shielded combat forms, combat forms with guns, combat forms with vehicles. They could get crazy, create spore clouds that cause niggling damage over time, include some of the wilder flood aberrations from Origins, the Halo Graphic Novel (which I assume is still the name of the first graphic novel Halo got) and the old Bungie concept art.

I’d love it. One of the many disappointments I harbor in regards to Halo 5’s story is the complete absence of the Flood.