Warzone Firefight an abomination of firefight?!?

8 players?!?
5 minute waves with objectives that can cause failure and end the match?!?
5 waves that get incrementally harder till the last which sports exclusive and Super Duper Elite OP enemies?!?
Playing on the huge default Warzone maps?!?
Not ODST survival firefight or Reach arcade style firefight?!?
Your team is going to have to burn a metric ton of reqs do anything in Warzone Firefight?!?
Seriously I think I’m on the fence already.
I really hope Warzone Firefight is good but this isn’t your good old fashioned firefight anymore.

343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.

Instead of just bringing it back and keeping it how it was they always wanna put there little twist on it which really bothers me

> 2535432397175128;2:
> 343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.

We want what ? you want.

> 2535432397175128;2:
> 343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.

I thought the originals were meh, I’ll say the same for the new one just by the teaser but won’t judge till I play it.

> 2535432397175128;2:
> 343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.

Not even out yet but already claims its “screwed up”. Lol opinions

> 2535432397175128;2:
> 343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.

Who’s “We”? I just want to play firefight as long as it’s PvE

Perhaps we should wait for the beta before we scratch this off as a failure

I don’t mind it, I like fresh things.

Although I’d wish they did Spartan Ops 2.0

this isnt youre old style halo FF if you want that go play reach or ODST this is warzone so get your pants on and get ready to kill some -Yoink- and have fun doing it

People were begging for PvE Warzone, and that’s what this mode truly is. They tagged “Firefight” on the title mostly for marketing reasons.

> 2533274971171822;8:
> I don’t mind it, I like fresh things.
>
> Although I’d wish they did Spartan Ops 2.0

100% this, I loved seeing my spartan doing missions like in Halo Reach

> 2533274797413165;6:
> > 2535432397175128;2:
> > 343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.
>
>
> Not even out yet but already claims its “screwed up”. Lol opinions

Well I’ve seen the ign gameplay.

> 2535432397175128;12:
> > 2533274797413165;6:
> > > 2535432397175128;2:
> > > 343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.
> >
> >
> > Not even out yet but already claims its “screwed up”. Lol opinions
>
>
> Well I’ve seen the ign gameplay.

Wow, such comprehensive coverage. Dude, the beta drops this week. Give it a chance.

This is the perfect time to panic!

> 2533274847880910;13:
> > 2535432397175128;12:
> > > 2533274797413165;6:
> > > > 2535432397175128;2:
> > > > 343 tried to make it better but again they screwed it up. What they don’t realize is that we don’t want a new completely changed version we want the good casual versions.
> > >
> > >
> > > Not even out yet but already claims its “screwed up”. Lol opinions
> >
> >
> > Well I’ve seen the ign gameplay.
>
>
> Wow, such comprehensive coverage. Dude, the beta drops this week. Give it a chance.

You act as if IGN couldn’t play Halo’s PoE. All I know is, REQs are a mandatory. Good luck trying to take down 3 Wardens in 5 min with a BR/AR.

If you want the same old firefight why don’t you go play the same old firefight?

Haha…Posts like this make me laugh.
It’s not firefight.
It’s WARZONE FIREFIGHT.
A COMPLETELY different mode, the only similarities are: Hordes of enemies.
That’s it.

> 2535435176560939;3:
> Instead of just bringing it back and keeping it how it was they always wanna put there little twist on it which really bothers me

This is how I feel about everything 343 does, especially now with Firefight. The idea behind Firefight was survival against overwhelming odds, not whipping out power weapons and rushing to kill everything before the time runs out.

Don’t get me wrong, Warzone Firefight looks fun and I can’t wait to give it try, but it really should’ve been given a different name because it isn’t Firefight.

What I think 343 should start doing is giving us the version of things we’re used to, thenthey can give us their versions afterwards. Because let’s say Warzone Firefight isn’t well received, then what? Where can we go to get the Firefight experience we truly wanted? Nowhere, we’re wither stuck playing their version or nothing at all. Giving us regular Firefight now, and Warzone Firefight later would be better as it gives us options.

343 really needs to stop trying to put their stamp on everything. Allowing us to play their version of things alongside the regular versions would go a long way in pleasing the community and restoring some faith in them.

> 2533274839169051;1:
> Seriously I think I’m on the fence already.
> I really hope Warzone Firefight is good but this isn’t your good old fashioned firefight anymore.

Who knows, maybe you’ll enjoy it even more?

You raise some interesting points, so keep an open mind when you play the beta, then tell them what you like and what you think they can improve. Perhaps, they can offer a more “traditional” version as a weekend playlist (like they did with Turbo), etc.?

I’m looking forward to giving it a shot.

The clickbait is strong with this one.