Warzone Firefight Addictive?

Is it just me or does anyone else find WZFF addictive? I enjoy BTB and Warzone but as I’m connecting to servers (probably in the US) from the West Coast of Australia I always feel behind in connection so my gameplay suffers (and I’m up against very skillful players who destroy me!) however WZFF is different and I feel I can at least be competative against other players in terms of outcome which has become addictive, it’s more relaxed but extremely fun and rewarding. Anyone else share the same thoughts?

I use is as a warm up and cool down session for Warzone and BTB. I enjoy a good comp stomp.

it is fun for a while, but i burn out on it kinda fast. wouldnt be able to seriously grind it

Why we can’t have normal firefight back is beyond me…even with reqs, just let us play infinite rounds…or try and survive!

I get bored after one round of WZFF

> 2533274808014844;4:
> Why we can’t have normal firefight back is beyond me…even with reqs, just let us play infinite rounds…or try and survive!
>
> I get bored after one round of WZFF

What was involved with normal firefight?

To repetitive and I don’t like how bosses pretty much just stay in one general area and pretty much just let’s you shoot them. Which is good I suppose cause they made them massive bullet sponges instead of smart.

One or two rounds are fine for me,as after a while it gets boring.

I Feel Its Pretty Good, But There Is Some Broken Rounds, Like With The Knights Etc,That They Spawn Too Slow To Complete The Round.

> 2535461339840779;1:
> Is it just me or does anyone else find WZFF addictive? I enjoy BTB and Warzone but as I’m connecting to servers (probably in the US) from the West Coast of Australia I always feel behind in connection so my gameplay suffers (and I’m up against very skillful players who destroy me!) however WZFF is different and I feel I can at least be competative against other players in terms of outcome which has become addictive, it’s more relaxed but extremely fun and rewarding. Anyone else share the same thoughts?

I feel you. Its all I usually play as I usually have the connection speed of a lame donkey. Plus its anti-perspirant to the sweats so its nice to relax to.

> 2533274808014844;4:
> Why we can’t have normal firefight back is beyond me…even with reqs, just let us play infinite rounds…or try and survive!
>
> I get bored after one round of WZFF

Kind of wish we had normal firefight too but without the REQ’s, in Warzone playlist should play more like BTB. Just feels weird for wave ending to randomly kill everything when a wave ends instead of trying to survive, not sure if it’s as bad as Reach’s Firefight but I wish 343i would make a proper Odst style firefight where I felt like I was challenged, forced to improve instead of this REQ system where we’re just over-saturated with items.

I know i personally go through runs of loving firefight. I actually haven’t played it in a while though

I play WZFF when I have XP Victory boosts to use up. 90% of the time you win unless your teammates don’t have vehicles. Or they had their thumbs amputated… lol.

I actually hate it. I played it for the gold packs when I got those I haven’t touched it sense.
im just not a fan of firefight in general I guess I prefer shooting players not AI.
i also dislike warzone so that might just me being biased too

I find t really fun and somewhat addictive. :slight_smile:

I literally only play it for daily win packs, double xp, or to test weapons. I personally find heroic firefight boring but I need to finish the grunt mech comm, after that I’ll try legendary or mythic for excitement.

I enjoy it and play it all the time. I think how fun it is depends a lot on how many reqs (particularly vehicle reqs) a player has. But that’s more of an issue with the req system than with firefight itself.

I find it more of a chore than anything. It kind of lost its appeal since I’ve been playing it daily for almost a year and experience the same rounds over and over again. The only motivation I have playing it is my win percentage goes up and it gets me closer to 152 quicker.

It amazes me at how bad some people can be at it which annoys me to no end mainly when people use loadout weapons on the last bosses, but I guess that’s just the burned out me talking.

> 2535462450434439;13:
> I actually hate it. I played it for the gold packs when I got those I haven’t touched it sense.
> im just not a fan of firefight in general I guess I prefer shooting players not AI.
> i also dislike warzone so that might just me being biased too

Hey Prophet appreciate your reply, I would prefer to to shoot other players also except as I’m new, I just get destroyed by better players and that just becomes frustrating. I guess for me WZFF allows me a chance to build up a good req inventory, practice my aiming and abilities, using different weapons and fine tuning my skills without getting annihilated at every turn… I’m venturing slowly into other games in between like BTB, WZ, Super Fiesta etc but at this stage I’m just addicted to WZFF and having fun :slight_smile:

I’m the world’s biggest firefight fan, but no, WZFF is not addictive. It’s annoying. I appreciate that they tried, but they got it completely wrong in my book. I shouldn’t have to play as part of team, enemies shouldn’t be unkillable, and I shouldn’t be completely ineffective if I choose to play with loadout weapons only (Sorry, Luke - I’m that guy). Swing and a miss, 343. Swing and a miss.

> 2535461339840779;18:
> > 2535462450434439;13:
> > I actually hate it. I played it for the gold packs when I got those I haven’t touched it sense.
> > im just not a fan of firefight in general I guess I prefer shooting players not AI.
> > i also dislike warzone so that might just me being biased too
>
> Hey Prophet appreciate your reply, I would prefer to to shoot other players also except as I’m new, I just get destroyed by better players and that just becomes frustrating. I guess for me WZFF allows me a chance to build up a good req inventory, practice my aiming and abilities, using different weapons and fine tuning my skills without getting annihilated at every turn… I’m venturing slowly into other games in between like BTB, WZ, Super Fiesta etc but at this stage I’m just addicted to WZFF and having fun :slight_smile:

Haha no worries mate everyone has fun in their own ways. To each their own I say.