Warzone FF bosses

How do you expect most people to get rid of 3 WARDEN ETERNALS? It takes 2 wraiths and a scorpion to even do some noticeable damage to one. Also if I damage a boss below half I SHOULD GET CREDIT for the kill.

> 2533274927393863;1:
> It takes 2 wraiths and a scorpion to even do some noticeable damage to one.

That’s exactly how 343 wanted it. They know people are more likely to buy req packs when everyone has to call in their heavy vehicles just to win matches.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> > 2533274927393863;1:
> > It takes 2 wraiths and a scorpion to even do some noticeable damage to one.
>
>
> That’s exactly how 343 wanted it. They know people are more likely to buy req packs when everyone has to call in their heavy vehicles just to win matches.

too true. gotta hate carrying teammates who don’t/can’t spawn anything useful

> 2533274806055932;3:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > > 2533274927393863;1:
> > > It takes 2 wraiths and a scorpion to even do some noticeable damage to one.
> >
> >
> > That’s exactly how 343 wanted it. They know people are more likely to buy req packs when everyone has to call in their heavy vehicles just to win matches.
>
>
> too true. gotta hate carrying teammates who don’t/can’t spawn anything useful

I know, right?! It actually gets incredibly irritating to keep being top of the scoreboard by at least twice the points, every single game. Makes me feel like nobody else is even -Yoinking!- trying to help me.

> 2533274927393863;1:
> How do you expect most people to get rid of 3 WARDEN ETERNALS? It takes 2 wraiths and a scorpion to even do some noticeable damage to one. Also if I damage a boss below half I SHOULD GET CREDIT for the kill.

Not sure if you missed it or not but there’s already a feedback thread specifically for WZ here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/official-warzone-firefight-feedback-thread/8a74b71a-ae2d-4b39-a284-39e46631cf93/posts?page=180

But yea, you’re not alone, literally almost everyone has the same issues, bosses are a big part of it, as well as spawning/spawning times. I also doubt we’re going to see a huge update, or at least soon, as it’s been a while and the fixes are so simple and small but they’ve done like almost nothing for it.

> 2533274796554674;4:
> > 2533274806055932;3:
> > > 2533274904158628;2:
> > > > 2533274927393863;1:
> > > > It takes 2 wraiths and a scorpion to even do some noticeable damage to one.
> > >
> > >
> > > That’s exactly how 343 wanted it. They know people are more likely to buy req packs when everyone has to call in their heavy vehicles just to win matches.
> >
> >
> > too true. gotta hate carrying teammates who don’t/can’t spawn anything useful
>
>
> I know, right?! It actually gets incredibly irritating to keep being top of the scoreboard by at least twice the points, every single game. Makes me feel like nobody else is even -Yoinking!- trying to help me.

YES. I swear, matchmaking sets up games like that. I don’t want to sound like a self righteous YOINK, but every game I search and play lone wolf has me over 100 kills every game. And no other teammate comes close. Shouldn’t I occasionally be matched with at least one other person that can wreck as much as I do in a game?

Its a conspiracy. They don’t want us to play together, Putty. They’re trying to keep us apart.

> 2633131389298081;5:
> > 2533274927393863;1:
> > How do you expect most people to get rid of 3 WARDEN ETERNALS? It takes 2 wraiths and a scorpion to even do some noticeable damage to one. Also if I damage a boss below half I SHOULD GET CREDIT for the kill.
>
>
> Not sure if you missed it or not but there’s already a feedback thread specifically for WZ here:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/official-warzone-firefight-feedback-thread/8a74b71a-ae2d-4b39-a284-39e46631cf93/posts?page=180

Added link. It’s a shame that 343 doesn’t seem to give even half a -Yoink- about what we say in the thread.

> 2535437652903765;7:
> It’s a shame that 343 doesn’t seem to give even half a -Yoink- about what we say in the thread.

They probably stopped giving a crap ever since it was un-stickied. Not to backseat moderate, but it’s probably ok for people to make separate threads for specific kinds of WZFF feedback.

> 2533274904158628;8:
> > 2535437652903765;7:
> > It’s a shame that 343 doesn’t seem to give even half a -Yoink- about what we say in the thread.
>
>
> They probably stopped giving a crap ever since it was un-stickied. Not to backseat moderate, but it’s probably ok for people to make separate threads for specific kinds of WZFF feedback.

I feel like they never really cared about our feedback anyway. I think it’s okay for separate threads on WZFF feedback, but it really depends on the monitor.

> 2535437652903765;9:
> I feel like they never really cared about our feedback anyway.

At least they heard the part about the Wardens in the back of the base. Now if only they’d listen to the outcry about the respawn timer…

> 2533274904158628;10:
> > 2535437652903765;9:
> > I feel like they never really cared about our feedback anyway.
>
>
> At least they heard the part about the Wardens in the back of the base. Now if only they’d listen to the outcry about the respawn timer…

I suppose that was true. And I hope they do something about that god awful respawn timer.

Patience grasshopper. Release your questions about WZFF on this thread.