Warzone feels broken now

After the recent update warzone feels all -Yoinked!- up! People have sniper rifles within like 2 minutes of the start of the match. It totally changed the flow of the game for me, and its no longer fun when the majority of the time spent in the game is full of people spawning in ridiculous vehicles. With the slower start, there was less of an emphasis on the high level reqs so it felt more even but now the game is no longer fun :sob::sob:.

I disagree I dont have this problem

> 2533274851810026;2:
> I disagree I dont have this problem

How nice for you

I like new warzone, I can finally use my high level stuff for more than a minut before the game ends

It feels more Pay 2 win then it ever has.

It feels faster paced and less frustrating. If anyone is pulling out a sniper at 2 mins they are have a seriously kick -Yoink- game, good for them.

Warzone is alot better now and plays how it actually should. Why have level 7/8 reqs when you either never get to that level before the match is over or only have about 10 seconds of use and then the game ends. Those high level reqs i use to instantly sell, i can now use.

If you don’t like how Warzone is, go play arena, it’s as simple as that.

The new REQ system, especially with Battle of Noctus in rotation, really screws with anyone who hasn’t been playing Halo for a while. I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be to only have an AR and, maybe if the person played some Arena before, BR without any attachments vs all this overwhelming stuff so early on. Faster REQs means more REQ loadouts in general during the fight and people making their decisions more easily.

So, as OP said, it’s not unusual now to have 2 Sniper Rifles on the enemy team in a game that is going only for 500points in total. So those that don’t have a load of requisitions to counter that really have a tough time dealing with this even more unbalanced situation. Those players gotta rely on others that have been purchasing silvers for a while, otherwise there’s not much they can do besides being a bullet sponge.

I don’t have that problem, getting into a sniper battle is more than guaranteed for nearly every game I’ve played and it’s a lot of fun, but I always wonder if the faster model really was necessary for that. Funnily enough, about those vehicles and weapons people have been justifying this change now, I really haven’t seen a big difference about it at all. Still no Phaetons, Oni Scoprs or -Manti, Heartseeker or Nornfang. No change except for the middle ground, which is about REQ 6 IMO, so as OP said, Snipers, Answers (so many Answers!), Banshees, that stuff.

Not like those were impossible to get before though. I guess those that don’t go for bosses now can finally make their spartan hunt more fun with more powerful weapons?

I don’t see any difference since the launch.

• At least 4 people sniping with sniper rifles. - People with useless ghosts that only get 1 or 2 kills before dying. - Someone barely defends the team armory. - Legendary bosses points getting stealed by the Splaser.Yep, pretty normal.

I’m still undecided on how Warzone plays now. I was in a match (ARC) with four banshees and one phaeton flying at the same time. Pretty insane. Definitely different now. Not being a good vehicle player, I suspect the new flow works against me now.

We couldn’t use our fun toys too often and it felt more fun for that?

I respectfully disagree.

Now, just give me a reason to unleash the army of Mantises that await in my garage. Simply being able to use them sooner is not enough!

If you think this is about sniper battles than you totally missed my point. With the faster req leveling, there is a much greater emphasis on reqs, which -Yoinks!- over the people who dont have those reqs. I find it funny rhat the people who like this change are the people who have spent real money on req packs. Kids at level 70 with copperhead and helljumper armor loolololooo

I am actually able to access my Mantis mechs in a reasonable amount of time. I never used them in the past because I was either winning 900-500 or vice-versa where using one would be a total waste. Now I can pull one out at around the 600-700 point mark and actually make a difference. I have yet to see a Sniper or DMR before the first gold spawns which is at around 6-7 mins I think? Stop crying and git gud.

> 2533275031844223;12:
> If you think this is about sniper battles than you totally missed my point. With the faster req leveling, there is a much greater emphasis on reqs, which -Yoinks!- over the people who dont have those reqs. I find it funny rhat the people who like this change are the people who have spent real money on req packs. Kids at level 70 with copperhead and helljumper armor loolololooo

Armour being worn has nothing to do with having other stuff obtainable via gold packs.

Your complaint may be that players maximizing their REQ acquisitions are beaten out by those just buying gold packs, but that has nothing to do with using real money.

And the reality is, those gold pack purchasers have a lot of good stuff stockpiled because they got to use maybe 1 or 2 per game when they could earn 4-6 of them per gold pack purchased every 3 Warzone games or so.

Completely agree. Warzone feels so wrong now, especially since there’s also a vehicle pack available right now. Assault matches are total chaos after the first base now.

Warzone assault is horrible right now…
Sometimes 4 Tanks defend the core and you cant do anything against it.

Warzone feels faster paced now and is great but it’s getting really frustrating when somone pulls a Scorpion over and over and over and keeps shooting at the base entrances, if you know what to do is not hard to counter that, but it is a thousand times worse when there are 4 or more doing the same. Vehicles must have a limit, per match, at the same time or per player, the amount of vehicles sometimes is ridiculous.