warzone farming...

so how long will halo 5 players have to deal with teams of people beating them into their base an them farming them for kills for ten minutes? it’s not fun it’s not interesting an it’s probably harming halo 5’s longevity as more people walk away with a sour taste in their mouths from being farmed to death. I for instance just got my freind to start h5 an we jump into warzone with a 3rd freind who’s sorta moved onto cod but still gets on halo occasionly an we immediatly start with against these uber co-ordinated god like players who rush our first base an have us trapped at our base before were out of the gates then in come the tanks banshees an whatever other stuff to deliver the final blow. his first 2 games were ruined by this bs. thank god he understands it’s not always like this but then after he left because his sister wanted to play ori me an my third freind went into another game where an obv. spartan company litteraly camped us for 10-12 minutes straight. why can’t there be a way to surrender or something? halo’s warzone is not supposed to be skill for the most part. it’s casual fun semi competitive play. but when the enemy has your team locked down with tanks gauss hogs an banshee’s right outside what are you supposed to do??? there’s no way to bring it back at all. even tank spam won’t get you very far becuase they still have you in a choke point an can focus it down the second it comes out. so I geuss I just am supposed to sit there an get spawn killed for ten minutes straight? ok so what to do about it? if you don’t want us to surrender or quit I have some inventive solutions
1 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead how about after awhile without having a base the unsc can give out some free reqs
2 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead throw in like a horde of like 40 reserve marines to push the enemy team back
3 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead we can use reqs without being at risk of burning the card
4 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead our team starts spawning with random power ups like oversheilds or damage boosts
5 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead our core slowly starts to cool from being exposed an loses a very minor amount of health
6 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead the ai’s will begin aggresivly targeting the enemy team
7 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead warden joins the team thats getting destroyed (think of like when your playing dodge ball in the gym at school an the coach joins your team)
8 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead let us play as ai’s like someone gets to control warden
9 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead let us call air strikes like that one gun back in halo reach
10 if were pushed back to our core an the enemy has a 500 point lead the unsc can evac the spartans through the back (something like titan fall though I know this falls under quitting I’m just saying it’d be fun) an as counter play enemy spartans can try an shoot down the evac birds an kill the spartans for req an xp bonuses while teamates cover their escape an the teamates who escape get a small rp point bonus for themselves for doing SOMETHING right
11 if were pushed back to our base an the enemy has a 700 point lead master chief an his team is dropped smack dab into the fray beamed down like gods from a covenant drop ship an proceed to reck the enemy’s heads off all the while if they can eliminate them you get a like a thousand bonus per spartan eliminated plus a achievment (if you do this these ai spartans better be damn near impossible to kill like they should be shaking of tank shells
12 if were pushed back to our base an the enemy has a 900 point lead… glass the map.

I get some of these are a little far-fetched but we need to make it less miserable to lose in warzone leave thoughts comments snide remarks an other ideas in the comments below

There’s plenty of threads on this already.