Warzone farming is easily fixed

If you enter a warzone game alone, you are inviting the other team to farm you. Warzone is a 12-on-12 playlist, and it is literally meant for team play and maximizing team coordination. JOIN A SPARTAN COMPANY. PLAY WITH FRIENDS. LOOK AT AN LFG SITE. JOIN A TWITCH STREAM AND ASK OTHER PEOPLE IN CHAT IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO PLAY. There are so many easy solutions to this problem, but people refuse to see them because they enjoy posting on the forums about it. I am tired of seeing 50 posts a day about warzone farming. Yes, you will still probably get farmed once or twice if you go up against a very good 12-man team. A lot of people have been saying “report the farmers”. I disagree. We all need to report the people that go AFK or don’t do anything once your team begins to get farmed. If you abandon your team, farmed or not, you are griefing, and deliberately lessening your teams chances of escaping the farm.

I have been farmed once or twice, and I simply activate an active camo and go out the back of my core. I walk into an armory, one-shot the marines with a DMR/magnum/BR, and capture it. 80% of the time the enemy team is too concentrated on farming to even notice that the armory is being captured. All it takes is a little team coordination to escape a warzone farm. As I said earlier, If you enter a warzone game alone, you are asking to be farmed, and I will have no sympathy for you.

No. This is bad.
Stop blaming the victims.

warzone spawn farming has decreased a lot in the past 2 weeks. Many companies have ceased to do it, and if it is still happening it is a small group of people from several different spartan companies. The decrease is directly shown on waypoint because the posts about it have gone down in frequency. Most likely what is happening when people complain now is that the enemy team had all 3 bases but was also not strong enough to push into the core to destroy it. So it was basically just people getting killed at their “core” and claiming they are getting farmed. Again, many companies have stopped doing this method. And to all you out there who are complaining about this: I have talked to many high up spartan companies and they say they would much rather have a close 12 v 12 party game than destroy a random team at their core. So join a spartan company, and play with them on a 12 man team and you might find yourself enjoying warzone a lot more.

Preach it brotha

I imagine the thousands of XBL reports of unsporting behavior on people’s profiles changed their mind. Having a bad xbl rep affects things lol

This has been said in every one of those posts that you hate so much. This isn’t an original idea, at all.

So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed. Another thing camo doesn’t work against people who know what they are doing, my team always keeps at least one person at each base set for defense the moment they see you, you’re either dead or at least two people will go in there and destroy with the number advantage

> 2533274931109031;1:
> If you enter a warzone game alone, you are inviting the other team to farm you. Warzone is a 12-on-12 playlist, and it is literally meant for team play and maximizing team coordination. JOIN A SPARTAN COMPANY. PLAY WITH FRIENDS. LOOK AT AN LFG SITE. JOIN A TWITCH STREAM AND ASK OTHER PEOPLE IN CHAT IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO PLAY. There are so many easy solutions to this problem, but people refuse to see them because they enjoy posting on the forums about it. I am tired of seeing 50 posts a day about warzone farming. Yes, you will still probably get farmed once or twice if you go up against a very good 12-man team. A lot of people have been saying “report the farmers”. I disagree. We all need to report the people that go AFK or don’t do anything once your team begins to get farmed. If you abandon your team, farmed or not, you are griefing, and deliberately lessening your teams chances of escaping the farm.
>
> I have been farmed once or twice, and I simply activate an active camo and go out the back of my core. I walk into an armory, one-shot the marines with a DMR/magnum/BR, and capture it. 80% of the time the enemy team is too concentrated on farming to even notice that the armory is being captured. All it takes is a little team coordination to escape a warzone farm. As I said earlier, If you enter a warzone game alone, you are asking to be farmed, and I will have no sympathy for you.

I have never been farmed. But if I was, I’d report the lot of them, and also encourage my team to do the same. That’s what the feedback system is there for, if you don’t agree then write 343 a letter. Don’t forget to put some bits in bold, you’re good at that.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> I imagine the thousands of XBL reports of unsporting behavior on people’s profiles changed their mind. Having a bad xbl rep affects things lol

Lets hope so! It either changed their minds, or their rep got so bad that they can’t find matches. What a shame lol!

> 2535405450804460;7:
> So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed

yeahhh, but the playing field is completely even in that case. The problem with that is that your team simply is a worse team, and is getting sat on because of it. I don’t mean to be rude (even though i will sound rude) but getting core farmed when you are in a 12 man party is kind of pathetic.

> 2533274804212283;10:
> > 2535405450804460;7:
> > So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed
>
>
> yeahhh, but the playing field is completely even in that case. The problem with that is that your team simply is a worse team, and is getting sat on because of it. I don’t mean to be rude (even though i will sound rude) but getting core farmed when you are in a 12 man party is kind of pathetic.

To be fair you try going against partyupgaming or whiskey company and not losing, and even if the team is worse than another the point of the matter is that even in 12 man teams you can get farmed just as easy if you were with randoms

Not everyone’s schedule is set up to be able to be on a group at all times when playing. Yes you stand a better chance with a team (as been said many times) but not everyone is able to log on at the same time, especially if they are only over it a few hours a day at best.

> 2535405450804460;11:
> > 2533274804212283;10:
> > > 2535405450804460;7:
> > > So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed
> >
> >
> > yeahhh, but the playing field is completely even in that case. The problem with that is that your team simply is a worse team, and is getting sat on because of it. I don’t mean to be rude (even though i will sound rude) but getting core farmed when you are in a 12 man party is kind of pathetic.
>
>
> To be fair you try going against partyupgaming or whiskey company and not losing, and even if the team is worse than another the point of the matter is that even in 12 man teams you can get farmed just as easy if you were with randoms

played against a mix of whiskey sauna about 50/50 on noctus about 2 weeks ago. LT wasps team to be exact, yeah we lost badly but guess what! we didn’t even get core pushed. I understand that if you match against a team as such they are more than likely going to win, even if you have a 12 man party as well, but core pushed? not so much. I have also had the luxury of matching against “twitch” spartan company multiple times, not fun, but never core farmed or core destroyed. BUT, that game against WASP and his crew was oddly one of the funnest halo 5 matches i have ever played. My stats for the game were like 18/12 or something. was pretty satisfied with the game considering the circumstances. lol

> 2533274804212283;13:
> > 2535405450804460;11:
> > > 2533274804212283;10:
> > > > 2535405450804460;7:
> > > > So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed
> > >
> > >
> > > yeahhh, but the playing field is completely even in that case. The problem with that is that your team simply is a worse team, and is getting sat on because of it. I don’t mean to be rude (even though i will sound rude) but getting core farmed when you are in a 12 man party is kind of pathetic.
> >
> >
> > To be fair you try going against partyupgaming or whiskey company and not losing, and even if the team is worse than another the point of the matter is that even in 12 man teams you can get farmed just as easy if you were with randoms
>
>
> played against a mix of whiskey sauna about 50/50 on noctus about 2 weeks ago. LT wasps team to be exact, yeah we lost badly but guess what! we didn’t even get core pushed. I understand that if you match against a team as such they are more than likely going to win, even if you have a 12 man party as well, but core pushed? not so much. I have also had the luxury of matching against “twitch” spartan company multiple times, not fun, but never core farmed or core destroyed. BUT, that game against WASP and his crew was oddly one of the funnest halo 5 matches i have ever played. My stats for the game were like 18/12 or something. was pretty satisfied with the game considering the circumstances. lol

Not to sound rude or anything but your teams more on the diehard side for halo (needs to be 115, 3+ years of halo, “Eat breath and live Halo”) that dont stop playing look at your k/d its 2.2, I don’t know a lot of people than can do that my team is just people playing casually, like good people when they are against good people they can do ok but more average people with about 1.0 kds verses people with 2.0s random or not they will be losing, its like if you have 12 pennies and the other guy has a nickle the pennies will have more value than the nickle but when the other guy has 12 nickels the 12 pennies will have less value

> 2535405450804460;14:
> > 2533274804212283;13:
> > > 2535405450804460;11:
> > > > 2533274804212283;10:
> > > > > 2535405450804460;7:
> > > > > So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > yeahhh, but the playing field is completely even in that case. The problem with that is that your team simply is a worse team, and is getting sat on because of it. I don’t mean to be rude (even though i will sound rude) but getting core farmed when you are in a 12 man party is kind of pathetic.
> > >
> > >
> > > To be fair you try going against partyupgaming or whiskey company and not losing, and even if the team is worse than another the point of the matter is that even in 12 man teams you can get farmed just as easy if you were with randoms
> >
> >
> > played against a mix of whiskey sauna about 50/50 on noctus about 2 weeks ago. LT wasps team to be exact, yeah we lost badly but guess what! we didn’t even get core pushed. I understand that if you match against a team as such they are more than likely going to win, even if you have a 12 man party as well, but core pushed? not so much. I have also had the luxury of matching against “twitch” spartan company multiple times, not fun, but never core farmed or core destroyed. BUT, that game against WASP and his crew was oddly one of the funnest halo 5 matches i have ever played. My stats for the game were like 18/12 or something. was pretty satisfied with the game considering the circumstances. lol
>
>
> Not to sound rude or anything but your teams more on the diehard side for halo that dont stop playing look at your k/d its 2.2, I don’t know a lot of people than can do that my team is just people playing casually, like good people when they are against good people they can do ok but more average people with about 1.0 kds verses people with 2.0s random or not they will be losing, its like if you have 12 pennies and the other guy has a nickle the pennies will have more value than the nickle but when the other guy has 12 nickels the 12 pennies will have less value

i don’t play on a 12 man team… lol that k/d comes from a primary group of me, my one friend, and randoms. with some exceptions to occasionally 7(ish) man parties for only about 5 games. If you look at my game history and win percentage it shows that i don’t play with a 12 man party.

> 2533274792641480;9:
> > 2533274803493024;5:
> > I imagine the thousands of XBL reports of unsporting behavior on people’s profiles changed their mind. Having a bad xbl rep affects things lol
>
>
> Lets hope so! It either changed their minds, or their rep got so bad that they can’t find matches. What a shame lol!

To me, intentionally not destroying the core is poor sportsmanship and no different than, for example, holding the flag in a game of CTF to stat pad.

Given how they’ve designed the game and structured the rewards, the Xbox Live reputation system is the most appropriate way to deal with the issue.

That’s a paddlin’

I’ll just quit and take a ban if I have to. I’ve got other games I can play.

> 2533274804212283;15:
> > 2535405450804460;14:
> > > 2533274804212283;13:
> > > > 2535405450804460;11:
> > > > > 2533274804212283;10:
> > > > > > 2535405450804460;7:
> > > > > > So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > yeahhh, but the playing field is completely even in that case. The problem with that is that your team simply is a worse team, and is getting sat on because of it. I don’t mean to be rude (even though i will sound rude) but getting core farmed when you are in a 12 man party is kind of pathetic.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > To be fair you try going against partyupgaming or whiskey company and not losing, and even if the team is worse than another the point of the matter is that even in 12 man teams you can get farmed just as easy if you were with randoms
> > >
> > >
> > > played against a mix of whiskey sauna about 50/50 on noctus about 2 weeks ago. LT wasps team to be exact, yeah we lost badly but guess what! we didn’t even get core pushed. I understand that if you match against a team as such they are more than likely going to win, even if you have a 12 man party as well, but core pushed? not so much. I have also had the luxury of matching against “twitch” spartan company multiple times, not fun, but never core farmed or core destroyed. BUT, that game against WASP and his crew was oddly one of the funnest halo 5 matches i have ever played. My stats for the game were like 18/12 or something. was pretty satisfied with the game considering the circumstances. lol
> >
> >
> > Not to sound rude or anything but your teams more on the diehard side for halo that dont stop playing look at your k/d its 2.2, I don’t know a lot of people than can do that my team is just people playing casually, like good people when they are against good people they can do ok but more average people with about 1.0 kds verses people with 2.0s random or not they will be losing, its like if you have 12 pennies and the other guy has a nickle the pennies will have more value than the nickle but when the other guy has 12 nickels the 12 pennies will have less value
>
>
> i don’t play on a 12 man team… lol that k/d comes from a primary group of me, my one friend, and randoms. with some exceptions to occasionally 7(ish) man parties for only about 5 games. If you look at my game history and win percentage it shows that i don’t play with a 12 man party.

I’m just asking you to take into consideration the statistics of the peoples stats a random thats got a 0.3 kd and got farmed by guys with 2.0 kds and he joins up with a team of 12 most likely the people taking him aren’t going to be like the guys he got farmed by since those guys usually require stuff like csr 100+ and a positive kd above a 1.0, even with the 0.3s new team if he fights against the same team with the 2.0s his teams going to lose still

> 2535405450804460;18:
> > 2533274804212283;15:
> > > 2535405450804460;14:
> > > > 2533274804212283;13:
> > > > > 2535405450804460;11:
> > > > > > 2533274804212283;10:
> > > > > > > 2535405450804460;7:
> > > > > > > So I play with teams of 12 all the time we can go 1000 to less than 100 but we still can get farmed so basically what I’m saying is your solution won’t work because even in teams that coordinate its not the best team around it just going to be a team of 12 thats communicating on being farmed
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > yeahhh, but the playing field is completely even in that case. The problem with that is that your team simply is a worse team, and is getting sat on because of it. I don’t mean to be rude (even though i will sound rude) but getting core farmed when you are in a 12 man party is kind of pathetic.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > To be fair you try going against partyupgaming or whiskey company and not losing, and even if the team is worse than another the point of the matter is that even in 12 man teams you can get farmed just as easy if you were with randoms
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > played against a mix of whiskey sauna about 50/50 on noctus about 2 weeks ago. LT wasps team to be exact, yeah we lost badly but guess what! we didn’t even get core pushed. I understand that if you match against a team as such they are more than likely going to win, even if you have a 12 man party as well, but core pushed? not so much. I have also had the luxury of matching against “twitch” spartan company multiple times, not fun, but never core farmed or core destroyed. BUT, that game against WASP and his crew was oddly one of the funnest halo 5 matches i have ever played. My stats for the game were like 18/12 or something. was pretty satisfied with the game considering the circumstances. lol
> > >
> > >
> > > Not to sound rude or anything but your teams more on the diehard side for halo that dont stop playing look at your k/d its 2.2, I don’t know a lot of people than can do that my team is just people playing casually, like good people when they are against good people they can do ok but more average people with about 1.0 kds verses people with 2.0s random or not they will be losing, its like if you have 12 pennies and the other guy has a nickle the pennies will have more value than the nickle but when the other guy has 12 nickels the 12 pennies will have less value
> >
> >
> > i don’t play on a 12 man team… lol that k/d comes from a primary group of me, my one friend, and randoms. with some exceptions to occasionally 7(ish) man parties for only about 5 games. If you look at my game history and win percentage it shows that i don’t play with a 12 man party.
>
>
> I’m just asking you to take into consideration the statistics of the peoples stats a random thats got a 0.3 kd and got farmed by guys with 2.0 kds and he joins up with a team of 12 most likely the people taking him aren’t going to be like the guys he got farmed by since those guys usually require stuff like csr 100+ and a positive kd above a 1.0, even with the 0.3s new team if he fights against the same team with the 2.0s his teams going to lose still

right, that is the nature of skill. regardless of how good the matchup is, one team is going to lose. But i don’t believe that a 12 man party should ever get core spawned killed by another 12 man team. The only exception is maybe if the team is just a group of good buddies who want to play super casually.

> 2533274931109031;1:
> If you enter a warzone game alone, you are inviting the other team to farm you. Warzone is a 12-on-12 playlist, and it is literally meant for team play and maximizing team coordination. JOIN A SPARTAN COMPANY. PLAY WITH FRIENDS. LOOK AT AN LFG SITE. JOIN A TWITCH STREAM AND ASK OTHER PEOPLE IN CHAT IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO PLAY. There are so many easy solutions to this problem, but people refuse to see them because they enjoy posting on the forums about it. I am tired of seeing 50 posts a day about warzone farming. Yes, you will still probably get farmed once or twice if you go up against a very good 12-man team. A lot of people have been saying “report the farmers”. I disagree. We all need to report the people that go AFK or don’t do anything once your team begins to get farmed. If you abandon your team, farmed or not, you are griefing, and deliberately lessening your teams chances of escaping the farm.
>
> I have been farmed once or twice, and I simply activate an active camo and go out the back of my core. I walk into an armory, one-shot the marines with a DMR/magnum/BR, and capture it. 80% of the time the enemy team is too concentrated on farming to even notice that the armory is being captured. All it takes is a little team coordination to escape a warzone farm. As I said earlier, If you enter a warzone game alone, you are asking to be farmed, and I will have no sympathy for you.

Blaming those playing the game solo is unfair, as it warzone farmimg. To this day, I’ve never been spawn trapped and farmed in Warzone. Ever.