Warzone Escape From ARC PSA

People, it does not take the entire team to take out the elite general that spawns right at the beginning of the game. At most it takes 2 people. All you are doing is wasting time that could be spent capturing the garage and choking the enemy team at their base.

> 2533274849818816;1:
> People, it does not take the entire team to take out the elite general that spawns right at the beginning of the game. At most it takes 2 people. All you are doing is wasting time that could be spent capturing the garage and choking the enemy team at their base.

Best part of that map is the flock of Spartans attacking the poor guy. I always imitate the Finding Nemo seagulls with the whole “MINE!” thing when I play ARC

> 2533274883849234;2:
> > 2533274849818816;1:
> > People, it does not take the entire team to take out the elite general that spawns right at the beginning of the game. At most it takes 2 people. All you are doing is wasting time that could be spent capturing the garage and choking the enemy team at their base.
>
>
> Best part of that map is the flock of Spartans attacking the poor guy. I always imitate the Finding Nemo seagulls with the whole “MINE!” thing when I play ARC

I mean it is pretty hilarious looking, but it’s annoying to be the only one taking the first base…

yeah, and by the time you finish clearing out the first base they all seem to start showing up for some free capture points instead of keeping their theme going and moving on to the other bosses/bases.

I drive to the enemy side and kill their elite

> 2533274871929668;5:
> I drive to the enemy side and kill their elite

Holy -Yoink-. I’ve been running and doing that and I’ve never even thought about driving. Thank you.

> 2533274871929668;5:
> I drive to the enemy side and kill their elite

You can drive a warthog over to the enemy base before they have time to kill the elite? I don’t want to say BS, but if it’s true how do you go about wading through the entire enemy team?

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2533274871929668;5:
> > I drive to the enemy side and kill their elite
>
>
> Holy -Yoink-. I’ve been running and doing that and I’ve never even thought about driving. Thank you.

:wink:

> 2533274849818816;7:
> > 2533274871929668;5:
> > I drive to the enemy side and kill their elite
>
>
> You can drive a warthog over to the enemy base before they have time to kill the elite? I don’t want to say BS, but if it’s true how do you go about wading through the entire enemy team?

Escape from arc? Take a scout hog or mongoose, drive through your tunnel, around the backside of the Garage and into their tunnel, by the time you get there both armories will be capped and you go and crouch over where the elites spawn so the enemy team doesnt see you (your vehicle will despawn)

14 seconds will appear, don’t come out until about 6 and crouch walk over behind the main elites spawn and whack him in the back.

Add me. Been exclusively playing Warzone

GT: Lupinthrope, been going lone wolf but I’d like cooperative people to talk to, and new friends are nice too :slight_smile:

those Jackal commendations aren’t gonna complete themselves. Those guys are rare as heck.

> 2533274871929668;8:
> > 2533274803493024;6:
> > > 2533274871929668;5:
> > > I drive to the enemy side and kill their elite
> >
> >
> > Holy -Yoink-. I’ve been running and doing that and I’ve never even thought about driving. Thank you.
>
>
> :wink:
>
>
> > 2533274849818816;7:
> > > 2533274871929668;5:
> > > I drive to the enemy side and kill their elite
> >
> >
> > You can drive a warthog over to the enemy base before they have time to kill the elite? I don’t want to say BS, but if it’s true how do you go about wading through the entire enemy team?
>
>
> Escape from arc? Take a scout hog or mongoose, drive through your tunnel, around the backside of the Garage and into their tunnel, by the time you get there both armories will be capped and you go and crouch over where the elites spawn so the enemy team doesnt see you (your vehicle will despawn)
> 14 seconds will appear, don’t come out until about 6 and crouch walk over behind the main elites spawn and whack him in the back.

Ahh I see what you’re saying. You’re talking about the elite that spawns in the tunnel. I thought you were talking about the elite that drops in from the dropship with the sword.

Ohh… lol

Oh no lol the only way I could think that possible is launching someone to the other side with a mongoose+Explosives, but its not Battlefield so I dont think thats possible lol

> 2533274871929668;12:
> Ohh… lol
>
> Oh no lol the only way I could think that possible is launching someone to the other side with a mongoose+Explosives, but its not Battlefield so I dont think thats possible lol

Haha yea I was seriously amazed that someone could pull that off. Sent a request btw. Always down to play warzone with people!

> 2533274843793301;10:
> those Jackal commendations aren’t gonna complete themselves. Those guys are rare as heck.

There’s two that spawn on Apex 7 on either side near the beaches towards the beginning of the game. You typically have 3 or 4 REQ points so getting a ghost and running them over is a pretty quick way to get that.

> 2533274849818816;13:
> > 2533274871929668;12:
> > Ohh… lol
> >
> > Oh no lol the only way I could think that possible is launching someone to the other side with a mongoose+Explosives, but its not Battlefield so I dont think thats possible lol
>
>
> Haha yea I was seriously amazed that someone could pull that off. Sent a request btw. Always down to play warzone with people!

Accepted, i’ll be free in an Hour or so, gonna go jogging