Warzone Enemy Vehicles should not regenerate.

I was just fighting a phaeton helmsman for who-knows-how-long and every time I made a sizable dent in its armor, it just dodged, then healed to full. This is -Yoink-. That is so unfair.

Once you do physical damage you can see, unless a watcher heals it you shouldn’t see them gain health back.

> 2533274847563380;2:
> Once you do physical damage you can see, unless a watcher heals it you shouldn’t see them gain health back.

I’m pretty sure watchers don’t need to be there for them to heal. I’ve seen a ton of bosses heal up by at least half the damage dealt or to full health when the ammo runs out.

It even happens on occasion when attacking.

> 2533274962122285;3:
> > 2533274847563380;2:
> > Once you do physical damage you can see, unless a watcher heals it you shouldn’t see them gain health back.
>
> I’m pretty sure watchers don’t need to be there for them to heal. I’ve seen a ton of bosses heal up by at least half the damage dealt or to full health when the ammo runs out.
>
> It even happens on occasion when attacking.

If that’s the case, that dosn’t make sense. Enemies shouldn’t just heal spontaneously.

I remember in the beta that watchers would insta heal the warden, even if you got rid of the watchers they would spawn back in about 15 seconds later. That was unfair, but you could see what was healing them and what the problem was.

I guess I never paid much attention durging the fights to notice the health bar go back to full… lol

> 2533274847563380;4:
> > 2533274962122285;3:
> > > 2533274847563380;2:
> > > Once you do physical damage you can see, unless a watcher heals it you shouldn’t see them gain health back.
> >
> > I’m pretty sure watchers don’t need to be there for them to heal. I’ve seen a ton of bosses heal up by at least half the damage dealt or to full health when the ammo runs out.
> >
> > It even happens on occasion when attacking.
>
> If that’s the case, that dosn’t make sense. Enemies shouldn’t just heal spontaneously.
>
> I remember in the beta that watchers would insta heal the warden, even if you got rid of the watchers they would spawn back in about 15 seconds later. That was unfair, but you could see what was healing them and what the problem was.
>
> I guess I never paid much attention durging the fights to notice the health bar go back to full… lol

It could also be a server error you never know.

Ive seen bosses go from like 1 pistol shot from death to full health in the time it takes to reload.

> 2533274962122285;5:
> > 2533274847563380;4:
> > > 2533274962122285;3:
> > > > 2533274847563380;2:
> > > > Once you do physical damage you can see, unless a watcher heals it you shouldn’t see them gain health back.
> > >
> > > I’m pretty sure watchers don’t need to be there for them to heal. I’ve seen a ton of bosses heal up by at least half the damage dealt or to full health when the ammo runs out.
> > >
> > > It even happens on occasion when attacking.
> >
> > If that’s the case, that dosn’t make sense. Enemies shouldn’t just heal spontaneously.
> >
> > I remember in the beta that watchers would insta heal the warden, even if you got rid of the watchers they would spawn back in about 15 seconds later. That was unfair, but you could see what was healing them and what the problem was.
> >
> > I guess I never paid much attention durging the fights to notice the health bar go back to full… lol
>
> It could also be a server error you never know.
>
> Ive seen bosses go from like 1 pistol shot from death to full health in the time it takes to reload.

That’s Bazaar… lol

> 2533274847563380;2:
> Once you do physical damage you can see, unless a watcher heals it you shouldn’t see them gain health back.

Vehicle health are always in “segments” in a way. If a boss vehicle doesn’t take damage for a certain amount of time, it automatically heals to full that segment, no watchers involved.

> 2533274827215546;1:
> I was just fighting a phaeton helmsman for who-knows-how-long and every time I made a sizable dent in its armor, it just dodged, then healed to full. This is -Yoink-. That is so unfair.

One of the many things 343 has failed to address