Warzone enemies just bullet sponges?

I feel like every warzone firefight match is such a drag after the second round because even the damn grunts have shields. I truly don’t understand how this makes it more fun. I want the actual AI to be harder but that doesn’t mean making them kill me with a plasma pistol in 2 shots and me us my br for an entire clip to kill them. I just feel like they though "lets throw in all of the enemies from the campaign and make them take forever to kill, give them cool boss names, and then make it take eternity to respawn and call it firefight. If you remember reach’s firefight we could customize settings and play alone or in a private lobby – why did they scrap all that???

waves and waves of meat shields… this is the unfortunate truth, my darling.

> why did they scrap all that???

Because they wouldn’t be able to make money off of REQs if they kept it.

I recently tried Firefight and had this exact same thought! I did not enjoy my time in Firefight because the enemies were just bullet sponges! I wish they scaled it like the campaign difficulty. The enemies are still normal to kill enemies, they are just smarter and more accurate the harder it gets. It was nothing like firefight from ODST or Reach. I was pretty bummed.

I think it definitely comes down to selling REQs in order to win Firefight. I wish it was more skill based like the old firefight modes rather than “how many REQs do you have”-based.

> 2533274825766482;4:
> I recently tried Firefight and had this exact same thought! I did not enjoy my time in Firefight because the enemies were just bullet sponges! I wish they scaled it like the campaign difficulty. The enemies are still normal to kill enemies, they are just smarter and more accurate the harder it gets. It was nothing like firefight from ODST or Reach. I was pretty bummed.
>
> I think it definitely comes down to selling REQs in order to win Firefight. I wish it was more skill based like the old firefight modes rather than “how many REQs do you have”-based.

I only play FireFight to get the daily warzone win and warzone FireFight win. Then I get off of Halo 5 for a while and play CoD, Overwatch, GTA V, or Minecraft.

So people would buy more REQ packs.

Yeah most enemies health or shields are ridiculous. I’d much rather fight larger amounts of normal enemies than a handful of elite with as much health as a tank.

Yeah I recall fighting a mythic warden eternal and having 6+ people spamming their guns on him while 2 guys shoot at it with tanks.

i take rockets and put 2 right in its face and its health barely moves at all, hardly even noticeable.

ut shouldn’t take that long for 8 Spartans with heavy weaponry to kill a boss.

It’s ridiculous how much damage they can take. Hopefully 343 bring back Reach styled FF for H6