warzone doesn't work for some countries

Hello, I’m from Chile, and I can’t play warzone since launch. I’ve played a few matches when I join to friends in the USA.
warzone doesn’t work for Australia, south America and Africa I believe.

EDIT: Thanks 343! Now Warzone works perfectly!

> 2533275019100082;1:
> Hello, I’m from Chile, and I can’t play warzone since launch. I’ve played a few matches when I join to friends in the USA.
> warzone doesn’t work for Australia, south America and Africa I believe

Oh wow; this is a huge deal. I know my post sounds sarcastic, but it’s really not.

Probably has to do with server placement around the globe.

> 2533274807544947;2:
> > 2533275019100082;1:
> > Hello, I’m from Chile, and I can’t play warzone since launch. I’ve played a few matches when I join to friends in the USA.
> > warzone doesn’t work for Australia, south America and Africa I believe
>
>
> Oh wow; this is a huge deal. I know my post sounds sarcastic, but it’s really not.
>
> Probably has to do with server placement around the globe.

yeah, kinda sucks not being able to play warzone :confused:

That is one if the major selling points of Halo 5, I know everyone is complaining because FORGE isn’t included, but the game description STATES that Warzone is, never says anything about forge.

Id say you’re entitled to a partial refund from Microsoft, get in touch with them on xbox.com

Works fine for me, New Zealand which essentially uses Australia servers.

Do you know if its your connection?

Warzone works for Australia, but often won’t if in a fireteam with US or Euro players. Sucks, coz most of my friends are overseas, impossible to get a full 12 man team without internationals that can’t team with us Aussies :/.

> 2533274964458234;5:
> Works fine for me, New Zealand which essentially uses Australia servers.
>
> Do you know if its your connection?

I’ve read posts of people complaining about the same issue, most of them australians and south americans, so I guess it’s not my connection :confused:

> 2533274853673005;6:
> Warzone works for Australia, but often won’t if in a fireteam with US or Euro players. Sucks, coz most of my friends are overseas, impossible to get a full 12 man team without internationals that can’t team with us Aussies :/.

yeah, I’ve can’t either

Huh that weird… Do u connect to USA servers or have Aussie ones? I’ve heard some eu players have no problem and others complain, so not sure if it is lag or just some are really bad and make excuses.

If u need some own to party up with send me an inv!

> 2533274819303871;9:
> Huh that weird… Do u connect to USA servers or have Aussie ones? I’ve heard some eu players have no problem and others complain, so not sure if it is lag or just some are really bad and make excuses.
>
> If u need some own to party up with send me an inv!

No, it isn’t lag, I can’t find players to play, and if I try yo join you, even if we are in the same country, It won’t let you start the game, for … reasons

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/have-an-issue-that-needs-fixing-click-here/d3b128b7-a5d6-4b4b-9632-2fa210ad7f39/posts
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-dont-work-south-ameria-africa-australia/06223e76-9c6e-45fe-af01-fb00160803b0/posts
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-not-working-in-brazil/5a6b4be5-63c3-4b97-aad4-80d72b2b1d0c/posts
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/we-demand-a-position-from-343---wz-not-working/9972adf4-e667-45d5-88bb-cc8331dd4d63/posts
here are some posts of people with the same issue.

> 2533275019100082;1:
> Hello, I’m from Chile, and I can’t play warzone since launch. I’ve played a few matches when I join to friends in the USA.
> warzone doesn’t work for Australia, south America and Africa I believe

As an Australian I know that’s not true.
I play all the time, and hear lots of Australian accents(almost only) which means the Aus servers are working well.

What I think he means is that he can’t join up with people not in his country. Isn’t this because each country has its own server?

> 2533275019100082;10:
> > 2533274819303871;9:
> > Huh that weird… Do u connect to USA servers or have Aussie ones? I’ve heard some eu players have no problem and others complain, so not sure if it is lag or just some are really bad and make excuses.
> >
> > If u need some own to party up with send me an inv!
>
>
> No, it isn’t lag, I can’t find players to play, and if I try yo join you, even if we are in the same country, It won’t let you start the game, for … reasons

Yea, the ping restrictions are asinine in this game. I’m in Asia and can solo join games and get dropped in matches with Americans and Brits, I can hear them in my mic and tell by the gamer tags, but I can’t host a fiire team with friends in the US to play, nor can they host for me.

> 2533274927758048;13:
> What I think he means is that he can’t join up with people not in his country. Isn’t this because each country has its own server?

I can’t join to anyone…

> 2533274851997977;12:
> > 2533275019100082;1:
> > Hello, I’m from Chile, and I can’t play warzone since launch. I’ve played a few matches when I join to friends in the USA.
> > warzone doesn’t work for Australia, south America and Africa I believe
>
>
> As an Australian I know that’s not true.
> I play all the time, and hear lots of Australian accents(almost only) which means the Aus servers are working well.

From what I’ve seen it doesn’t work for some people of Australia, I’ve seen Australians complaining in Reddit about this issue. Maybe you are a lucky man?

343 Is there a solution to this??

THANKS 343, thanks you have fixed the problem, noe can fully expirience Halo 5 Guardians, and play withmy friends!

> 2533275019100082;18:
> THANKS 343, thanks you have fixed the problem, noe can fully expirience Halo 5 Guardians, and play withmy friends!

Is it really working now?
im from Uruguay and i can confirm that warzone does not work in south america at all

Well it stll doesnt work for me :frowning: its been 15+ days by now without warzone…