Warzone DLC map Ideas

I know there are 15 or however many free DLC maps coming to Halo 5 in the future. This is great to know because the 3 current maps do not include enough variety for a very fun game mode.
What ideas/climates/weapons/vehicles/settings would you like to see be included in these new maps if there are any for warzone?
I would love to see a map with the setting of Sanghellios, just because it was the best part of the campaign. A UNSC flying vehicle would be nice to see as well just to add more vehicle variety.

Campaign had beautiful settings all around so I’d wouldn’t mind visiting (which a mp twist of course) and I think we need weather involved. Snow, rain, super stormy etc.

> 2533274818439205;2:
> Campaign had beautiful settings all around so I’d wouldn’t mind visiting (which a mp twist of course) and I think we need weather involved. Snow, rain, super stormy etc.

A super stormy map like the battle of Sunaion would be awesome.

I’d like a multi tiered tiered war zone in a city, not just a square like perdition in halo 4, I want something with a layout like ODST (but admittedly smaller area) Aerial vehicles would be forced to fight through the narrow passes of the skyscrapers. Tanks on the streets would need to watch the alleys and walkways above maybe a city park thrown in their for warthog off-roading. Something like that

> 2533274928634698;4:
> I’d like a multi tiered tiered war zone in a city, not just a square like perdition in halo 4, I want something with a layout like ODST (but admittedly smaller area) Aerial vehicles would be forced to fight through the narrow passes of the skyscrapers. Tanks on the streets would need to watch the alleys and walkways above maybe a city park thrown in their for warthog off-roading. Something like that

Kind of like Terminal from Halo 2? Or district?

> 2533274831682424;5:
> > 2533274928634698;4:
> > I’d like a multi tiered tiered war zone in a city, not just a square like perdition in halo 4, I want something with a layout like ODST (but admittedly smaller area) Aerial vehicles would be forced to fight through the narrow passes of the skyscrapers. Tanks on the streets would need to watch the alleys and walkways above maybe a city park thrown in their for warthog off-roading. Something like that
>
>
> Kind of like Terminal from Halo 2? Or district?

Kinda, but I want the look and feel like the city maps in halo 4, like perdition and landfall, and skyline

> 2533274818439205;2:
> Campaign had beautiful settings all around so I’d wouldn’t mind visiting (which a mp twist of course) and I think we need weather involved. Snow, rain, super stormy etc.

When forge gets here I will remake Lockout when it is storming

How about a multi level map on Sanghelios, probably a Sanghelios city. Now that would be awesome. Or sunaion for that matter.