Warzone despawn rate

Warzone reqs despawn insanely fast it is BLAM! ridiculous, you guys need to at add another 30 seconds to the despawn rate, I am sick of running up to a warthog that i died in or a weapon that I have dropped to see it just disappear a few feet away from me. Fix your game thanks.

> 2533274855864618;1:
> Warzone reqs despawn insanely fast it is BLAM! ridiculous, you guys need to at add another 30 seconds to the despawn rate, I am sick of running up to a warthog that i died in or a weapon that I have dropped to see it just disappear a few feet away from me. Fix your game thanks.

I can agree it can be very annoying but it was intentional so there’s nothing to fix there also I agree that some extra time would be helpful no doubt about that

From memory this is to do with memory management in-game. They did tweak the settings in a previous update, I think it’s set as high as they could go without causing issues

> 2533274855864618;1:
> Warzone reqs despawn insanely fast it is BLAM! ridiculous, you guys need to at add another 30 seconds to the despawn rate, I am sick of running up to a warthog that i died in or a weapon that I have dropped to see it just disappear a few feet away from me. Fix your game thanks.

You could try not dieing - just an idea :slight_smile:

There’s a despawn time to spawned REQs?

> 2533274921772859;5:
> There’s a despawn time to spawned REQs?

Yeah. The moment you drop a weapon, it’ll disappear after roughly 30 seconds if nobody picks it up during that time. An unattended vehicle will disappear under the same conditions.

It is annoying since I spawn right near I died, but I get the reason