It’s funny the things you find on youtube

343 chould fix that core glitch before its gona be a big problem

Oh god…

Dear 343,

Please patch this ASAP

I rarely play warzone what is this?

> 2533274938748812;5:
> I rarely play warzone what is this?

Basically a glitch that lets you win early by letting you bypass the enemy base’s shields (which only deactivate if your team holds the 3 objectives) and destroy the enemy core.

On that note, why doesn’t the core shield even cover the whole thing? Doesn’t that mean if the base’s shields deactivate and re-activate and you manage to stay in, you can still take out the core?

They should also fix being able to run out of the home base before all of the enemies are killed for red team in the snow map in warzone. I think it also works in the brown map with the giant water falls and the garage in the middle in warzone.

I believe they are march on storm break and Escape from ARC respectively.

> 2535459981281278;6:
> > 2533274938748812;5:
> > I rarely play warzone what is this?
>
> Basically a glitch that lets you win early by letting you bypass the enemy base’s shields (which only deactivate if your team holds the 3 objectives) and destroy the enemy core.
> On that note, why doesn’t the core shield even cover the whole thing? Doesn’t that mean if the base’s shields deactivate and re-activate and you manage to stay in, you can still take out the core?

I’ve watched a few videos and it appears you have to use an Arclight railgun in that exposed area. So to answer your question, yes if the shields re-activate and you are trapped in there with that specific weapon and you have enough ammo left then you could take out the core. I’m always amazed that people figure out the glitches. This is a triple glitch combo move. Friendly enemy, core base shield vehicle glitch, weapon/core sweet spot combo glitch. Impressive. I don’t think that it’s a huge threat due to the difficulty of pulling it off.

I don’t think most of you guys shouldn’t worry that much, this glitch can only be done with the help of an enemy, or if you manage to get inside their home base with an Arclight as the enemy just captured one or two bases to escape the triple-cap situation.

Such events would be insanely rare, unless you tell me that you can get inside home base while the shield is still up, fill me in on it!

I think it would be better if those youtubers didn’t advertise that exploit, and had set up their own personal honor rules not to do so = better for the players in the community.

I already have a few matches that people are destroying this core with the shield up, so it becoming a fast issue

> 2535468812026872;8:
> > 2535459981281278;6:
> > > 2533274938748812;5:
> > > I rarely play warzone what is this?
> >
> > Basically a glitch that lets you win early by letting you bypass the enemy base’s shields (which only deactivate if your team holds the 3 objectives) and destroy the enemy core.
> > On that note, why doesn’t the core shield even cover the whole thing? Doesn’t that mean if the base’s shields deactivate and re-activate and you manage to stay in, you can still take out the core?
>
> I’ve watched a few videos and it appears you have to use an Arclight railgun in that exposed area. So to answer your question, yes if the shields re-activate and you are trapped in there with that specific weapon and you have enough ammo left then you could take out the core. I’m always amazed that people figure out the glitches. This is a triple glitch combo move. Friendly enemy, core base shield vehicle glitch, weapon/core sweet spot combo glitch. Impressive. I don’t think that it’s a huge threat due to the difficulty of pulling it off.

Really? That’s weird how only the Arclight works against the exposed part.

So I guess it’s not a game-changing serious issue, but 343 should still look into fixing this ASAP.

I’m willing to bet it’s the problem with the Arclight itself, not the Core Shield. The Arclight has a glitch besides this with being shot on walls with layers that are on top of each other. Hopefully, tweaking it during the weapons balancing update should solve it.

Whoever was the one who initially shed light on this issue in all honesty should’ve kept their mouth shut. By publicizing it, they inadvertently (or perhaps advertently?) set off a new wave of cheating and griefing upon the game, one that was not needed. They may try to defend their claims with “the community needed to know”, but in all honestly we didn’t. If the finder had only showed 343 the glitch, then perhaps they’d already be working on a patch without people running rampant abusing it. This is on them.

> 2533274815605188;12:
> I’m willing to bet it’s the problem with the Arclight itself, not the Core Shield. The Arclight has a glitch besides this with being shot on walls with layers that are on top of each other. Hopefully, tweaking it during the weapons balancing update should solve it.

It could be the fact the Arclight fires high explosive, armor piercing rounds, and those projectiles will break through the core defenses and still damage it through the vulnerable glass.

jk, I know this is a completely different conclusion to solve here.

That’s hilarious but umm yeah that needs to go but it was still funny

That’s too funny!!

But yea, please patch it lol

lol I guess it means 343 are gonna remove the arclight from matchmaking now. Rip that gun. Too much work to actually fix the warzone maps :stuck_out_tongue:

You can also fly a wasp under the map on “march on stormbreak” and get to the enemy core.
Happened the other day, when playing some of the same guys.
Pretty funny how they done it.

> 2535421562013160;18:
> You can also fly a wasp under the map on “march on stormbreak” and get to the enemy core.
> Happened the other day, when playing some of the same guys.
> Pretty funny how they done it.

:frowning:
Oh god!

How did 2 buddies get on opposing teams? Their in a party chat it sounds like. That in itself would be disastrous…