Warzone completely broken

Every match I now play I get slaughtered in. The other team takes all 3 bases then spawn kills us till they reach a thousand points. There’s nothing I can do, nor anything my team mates can do to stop it. Last match I found myself surrounded by like four tanks. I’ve literally started quitting 2/3 games that I now play because of the fact that I don’t want to instantly die every time I play.

it’s not broken… you just need to know how to counter tanks and be lucky enough to get on a team that wants to win.

…doesn’t mean it’s broken
?
You just have teammates who suck. Not 343’s fault or problem

> 2533274817492720;2:
> it’s not broken… you just need to know how to counter tanks and be lucky enough to get on a team that wants to win.

How do you counter 4 tanks that’s spawn killing you!?

> 2533274844459001;4:
> > 2533274817492720;2:
> > it’s not broken… you just need to know how to counter tanks and be lucky enough to get on a team that wants to win.
>
>
> How do you counter 4 tanks that’s spawn killing you!?

i really doubt you’re getting spawn killed by tanks… spawn with active camo and board the tank, simple as that.

> 2533274817492720;5:
> > 2533274844459001;4:
> > > 2533274817492720;2:
> > > it’s not broken… you just need to know how to counter tanks and be lucky enough to get on a team that wants to win.
> >
> >
> > How do you counter 4 tanks that’s spawn killing you!?
>
>
> i really doubt you’re getting spawn killed by tanks… spawn with active camo and board the tank, simple as that.

kind of hard to do that when you can’t raise REQ level

> 2533274844459001;6:
> > 2533274817492720;5:
> > > 2533274844459001;4:
> > > > 2533274817492720;2:
> > > > it’s not broken… you just need to know how to counter tanks and be lucky enough to get on a team that wants to win.
> > >
> > >
> > > How do you counter 4 tanks that’s spawn killing you!?
> >
> >
> > i really doubt you’re getting spawn killed by tanks… spawn with active camo and board the tank, simple as that.
>
>
> kind of hard to do that when you can’t raise REQ level

if they get tanks before you can get active camo then you might have some issues…

> 2533274817492720;7:
> > 2533274844459001;6:
> > > 2533274817492720;5:
> > > > 2533274844459001;4:
> > > > > 2533274817492720;2:
> > > > > it’s not broken… you just need to know how to counter tanks and be lucky enough to get on a team that wants to win.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How do you counter 4 tanks that’s spawn killing you!?
> > >
> > >
> > > i really doubt you’re getting spawn killed by tanks… spawn with active camo and board the tank, simple as that.
> >
> >
> > kind of hard to do that when you can’t raise REQ level
>
>
> if they get tanks before you can get active camo then you might have some issues…

that’s my point… most of the time, I’m stuck at like REQ 3, maybe I’m lucky to get to four -_-

> 2533274844459001;8:
> > 2533274817492720;7:
> > > 2533274844459001;6:
> > > > 2533274817492720;5:
> > > > > 2533274844459001;4:
> > > > > > 2533274817492720;2:
> > > > > > it’s not broken… you just need to know how to counter tanks and be lucky enough to get on a team that wants to win.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > How do you counter 4 tanks that’s spawn killing you!?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > i really doubt you’re getting spawn killed by tanks… spawn with active camo and board the tank, simple as that.
> > >
> > >
> > > kind of hard to do that when you can’t raise REQ level
> >
> >
> > if they get tanks before you can get active camo then you might have some issues…
>
>
> that’s my point… most of the time, I’m stuck at like REQ 3, maybe I’m lucky to get to four -_-

i feel for you then, just gotta get a lucky spawn to battle off the tanks really.

Same thing happened to me in warzone assault. It was my favorite game type but lately it’s all spawn killing and massively one sided.

I have had a pretty bad losing streak going on lately myself. I have been matched against full teams of people in party chat several times lately and maaaan does it suck. At the same time though I had had matches where we shut people out within 3 minutes. It happens. I feel the pain with the spawn killings though. I had a match where I spawned 4 times in a row in the same -Yoinking!- spot and killed by the same -Yoinking!- tank. One of my favorite moments of spawning was spawning INSIDE a enemy Ultra Wraith. That was fun.

It’s really -Yoink- when you get stuck over and over again on a losing team. But think of it like this, you also have a 50% chance of getting stuck on a winning team every game. Unless you can single-handedly lose the game for your team.
Try not to sweat it. The community has been discussing ways to balance Warzone and what the real core issues are. It’ll happen sooner or later.

I really don’t understand why people have to play in full teams in a party chat. That completely ruins the gaming experience for the oposing team. Yes of course some people just wanna play with their friends, but the most of the time it feels for me like i have to play against 6 or 8 tryhards like myself :wink: CMON GUYS ITS WARZONE AND NOT FU***** MLG TOURNAMENT !!!
I am playing only with one of my good friends and we are still winning above 60% of the matches. Couple times i played with 6/7 players in a party and we just ran though the enemy and thats too OP. Some of them spent over 200$ to buy REQ Packs and they are just spamming legendary vehicles around the map… So annoying to play against those players… There are some ways to solve this problem but they all will not fix it in my opinion, so we have to deal with this.

your TEAM sucks :))

Unless they are camping the main base spawn there…simple as that.

> 2533274844459001;1:
> Every match I now play I get slaughtered in.
>
> . . . .

When you start your complaint with a sentence like that, it’s hard to take your claim that Warzone is broken seriously. The game mode itself is not the problem - you the other people you’re playing with are.

Warzone is meant to be unbalanced. It’s part of the appeal of it. I’ve played some matches where my team annihilated the other team, and some matches where the opposite was true. Doesn’t make it any less enjoyable, and definitely doesn’t mean the game is broken.

> 2533274814845601;13:
> I really don’t understand why people have to play in full teams in a party chat. That completely ruins the gaming experience for the oposing team. Yes of course some people just wanna play with their friends, but the most of the time it feels for me like i have to play against 6 or 8 tryhards like myself :wink: CMON GUYS ITS WARZONE AND NOT FU***** MLG TOURNAMENT !!!
> I am playing only with one of my good friends and we are still winning above 60% of the matches. Couple times i played with 6/7 players in a party and we just ran though the enemy and thats too OP. Some of them spent over 200$ to buy REQ Packs and they are just spamming legendary vehicles around the map… So annoying to play against those players… There are some ways to solve this problem but they all will not fix it in my opinion, so we have to deal with this.

as someone from a group of above average friends, it’s not like there’s a “ranked” and “social” warzone playlist, there’s one playlist. if we want to play together, welp, sucks for the other team i guess.

same applies in arena though, people with team mates they’ve played with for years will almost always beat the randoms who don’t know the flow of the other members.

but yeah, it’s annoying if you get stuck against people with good reqs, if they spawn in four ultra banshees, that’s basically gg, none of us have spartan lasers, so it’s all hoping we don’t get taken out before we can hydra/railgun them to death, which isn’t the most efficient.

I whole-heartedly agree. This -Yoink- is past broken. The only people that will tell you otherwise, are either the ones that run a full party, or are the vehicle whores. It’s that simple. Everything from boss takedowns to spawn trapping, the -Yoink- needs to get tuned. I love warzone, I think it was a fantastic addition to online gameplay, but with that comes tweaks. The map selection is absolutely ridiculous. The camp spots are beyond ridiculous. The spawns are god awful. I honestly don’t know if I’ve found anything that doesn’t need some for of tweak. Keep in mind, I play a decent amount of video games (when my kid isn’t crying or I’m not working) and I’ve seen it all.

Let me start with the one that pisses me off the most, the boss takedowns. It doesn’t matter how much damage you, or your team does, it all still comes down to a flip of the coin. It seems whomever gets the last bullet, gets the kill. Take the banshee boss, or the phaeton boss, for example. The Rockets track, do decent damage and all together great anti-aircraft weapon, until the boss. Does fantastic damage. Will drop the boss to 1\4 health, then you can shoot the boss all the way down to red barred. At this point, inevitable, the enemy team shoots it once, and they get the kill. That’s not how that -Yoink- should go. It goes for all the bosses.

The spawn trapping… well play a few games, you’ll know.

Vehicle countering… same as above.

The head-glitch camp spots… once again, you’ll know.

You know what, just play a handful without a party, and let me know.

Sounds like you are getting put on bad teams.

That’s what you get for being a quiter (not as bad in warzone as arena but still, scrub)
Everytime someone quits in arena I report them and I like to think they get punished by getting put on bad teams hehe

> 2533274836042393;19:
> Sounds like you are getting put on bad teams.
>
> That’s what you get for being a quiter (not as bad in warzone as arena but still, scrub)
> Everytime someone quits in arena I report them and I like to think they get punished by getting put on bad teams hehe

I haven’t left a game yet, without good reason, “scrub.”