Warzone city map?

In the Gamescom multiplayer trailer there was some images of a large war zone map set in a city. I haven’t seen any videos of it, or heard about it. Is it still in the game at launch?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_city_map

I don’t remember it but I would love it

Nope. If anything, it’s either scrapped or coming post launch.

From what I’ve seen from some livestreams, the only 3 warzone maps available at launch are apex 7, Stormbreak and escape from arc. The urban map is not one of those. It will probably come as free dlc, but that is disappointing anyway

There are supposed to be 6 Warzone maps at launch, and since there has already been footage released from the city map, I’d say it’s a safe bet that it will be one of them.

I am looking forward to warzone and a city scape would be sweet. Anyone know if warzone supports split screen?

> 2698138705326454;6:
> I am looking forward to warzone and a city scape would be sweet. Anyone know if warzone supports split screen?

No gamemode in Halo 5 will have splitscreen.

The City in ODST was amazing and i would love for it to be a map in Halo 5

Yeah, this was my most anticipated Warzone map. Hopefully it’s coming soon post-launch.

I think it’s going to be in DLC.

Hope no one minds the bump, but this topic came up in my google search for “halo 5 urban warzone map”

I wanna see this!

I defiantly want to see this map and a proper Headlong remake.

Yeah, im hoping they come out with mind blowing warzone maps. I want to see new stuff from warzone too, like destructible stuff and new enemies/ bosses. I would also like to see more smash-able things, instead of a few non respawing walls sprinkled across the maps. Halo 4 had some great btb maps, one can hope they do it again in 5.

Reminds me of New Phoenix. Looks so abandoned.