Warzone capture system is incredibly flawed.

Why can a single person contest a base? A single person can hide and keep a team with 5+ players from capping a base, because… there’s no reason whatsoever.

When you have 12 players constantly flooding into a base it get’s incredibly boring and unfun for the offensive to play. 1 by 1 they can keep coming in and pausing the capture.

Please add a weighting system, when 7 players are in a base with 1 defender, the attackers should be getting that base FAST. When there’s 5 attackers and and 3 defenders it should still cap for the attackers but at a slower pace.

I feel like this is something that should have been put in at launch, it’s incredibly frustrating and unbalanced/unfun to play against.

Upvoted tbh fam

> 2535446685603558;2:
> Upvoted tbh fam

smh imo JUST for you, cuck.
what did he mean by this?

Negative Koolaid. I don’t like it.

I agree
bump

THIS!!!

> 2533274844458897;1:
> Why can a single person contest a base? A single person can hide and keep a team with 5+ players from capping a base, because… there’s no reason whatsoever.
>
> When you have 12 players constantly flooding into a base it get’s incredibly boring and unfun for the offensive to play. 1 by 1 they can keep coming in and pausing the capture.
>
> Please add a weighting system, when 7 players are in a base with 1 defender, the attackers should be getting that base FAST. When there’s 5 attackers and and 3 defenders it should still cap for the attackers but at a slower pace.
>
> I feel like this is something that should have been put in at launch, it’s incredibly frustrating and unbalanced/unfun to play against.

^True tbh^

The amount of Warzone Assaults I have lost because there was one guy hiding somewhere in the base, no where to be found as time dwindled away while his (or her) buddies came flooding into the base to reinforce it. By the time we finally kill all the Defenders there’s like 30 seconds left and we fail to capture the base in time to move up to the next or the Core.

It’s really annoying. Likewise with an single attacker capping the base while we’re trying to find him.

Git Gud

Warzone Assault turns out to be an almost entirely non-functional mode because of this issue.
I bet if 343 looked at the stats for Warzone Assault they’d notice the defense wins 90% of the time

I agree with this to a point. I think it should be 1 person needed for every 2 people. So 1 person can stop it if only 2 people from the other team are there. But if 3+ people from the other team are they they should be able to cap it.

Agreed. It’s irritating to almost have the center base and lose it cause some -Yoink!- keeps the capture ticker paused while hiding.

Honestly, I haven’t had any issues with this, I’ve played offense and defense and had success and failure, both in moderation. I’ll pay more attention to outcomes and see if defense really does win all the time.

I bet if they changed it we wouldn’t have to worry about a current game breaking glitch that’s going around.