Warzone Bug

Hey 343! Love the game. However, I’ve noticed a bug within warzone turbo. Every time I join a match in progress, i have level 9 unlocked however they are locked. It says I have level 9 unlocked but I can’t even access level 1 reqs. Anyone else see or notice this? Hope it helps! :smiley:

Usually happen when I jip.

Like basically you are trying to say that you are level 9 but your req points will not generate as in you can only use load out weapons of any req but not even any reqs because you dont have the required points in your level you cant buy anything

That help people like me, who are only grinding req points, from being seducedby the dark side and spend my reqs :slight_smile:

But yeah, a shotgun or two wont hurt from time to time.

> 2533274851810026;3:
> Like basically you are trying to say that you are level 9 but your req points will not generate as in you can only use load out weapons of any req but not even any reqs because you dont have the required points in your level you cant buy anything

YES! It says I’m level 9 but no points ever actually show up. And so I can’t even use level 1 REQs. It’s annoying cause I’m afraid to quit and get banned. :frowning: So I wanna bring this to attention to see if it’s just me or its universal.