Warzone Bug???

So, I am not sure how to go about this. When I am playing Halo 5’s Warzone, I obtain level 3, or higher, allowing me to switch to a different gun. When I enter the REQ screen while dead or from the REQ system within a base, I select the new gun, it prompts me which gun do I want to swap out in its place. When I select, in either position one or two, I get an error sound, “bong bong”. Hope someone appreciates that :slight_smile: The gun I selected is not added to my arsenal to play with. This has happened on two different maps.

This seems to have begun after their December update that brought in Forge. I really don’t like this, who would? I am limited to the beginning guns for the entire game and I cannot choose anything from the “REQ menu”. Attempting to select anything else like a vehicle or armor ability yields the same results. Even when I get up to Level 7 during the game, I am unable to change or select anything from REQ

Anyone have a suggestion to fix this?

> 2658598172891468;1:
> So, I am not sure how to go about this. When I am playing Halo 5’s Warzone, I obtain level 3, or higher, allowing me to switch to a different gun. When I enter the REQ screen while dead or from the REQ system within a base, I select the new gun, it prompts me which gun do I want to swap out in its place. When I select, in either position one or two, I get an error sound, “bong bong”. Hope someone appreciates that :slight_smile: The gun I selected is not added to my arsenal to play with. This has happened on two different maps.
>
> This seems to have begun after their December update that brought in Forge. I really don’t like this, who would? I am limited to the beginning guns for the entire game and I cannot choose anything from the “REQ menu”. Attempting to select anything else like a vehicle or armor ability yields the same results. Even when I get up to Level 7 during the game, I am unable to change or select anything from REQ
>
> Anyone have a suggestion to fix this?

This BS happened to me my last game. It made the game go on forever cause it seemed to be happening to everyone in the game. Not to mention that I couldn’t use any reqs that I worked and payed for.

I’ve had this happen far too many times now as well. Most of the time it’s just me it happens to but I’ve had two games in the last few days where everyone in the game couldn’t use the req system. Those were actually good games, and I found their times on par with a typical game. Raid on Apex 7 was 20 minutes, which is how long it’d typically take if you’re not getting steamrolled by the other team.

[deleted]

its happned only once for me so far and it better stay at 1

Sadly, it has been every game of Warzone that I can recall so far since the December update. Did it happen to you before the update?

We had this happen thrice, all the time on Raid on Apex 7 (Map problem maybe?). It happened to everyone in the game. I wasn’t too bothered personally rarely call out REQ’s and I play Arena a lot, where the magnum sees a lot more use than it does in Warzone, so it probably gave me an edge over plenty of the other players, but its still absolutely insane. It is taking the key feature of the gamemode and tossing it out the window. Needs to be fixed ASAP

This December update totally effed up many parts of warzone. I keep getting kicked out of matches now. These guys can not for the life of them iron out all the bugs.

I understand there will be bugs in software. It is tough to design something that will be perfect every time, we are only human. What I don’t like is that this forum is the only communication to 343 for such issues that I can find. They do not have an email or phone number for contacting that is posted anywhere useful. So in that regard, a simple, here are the bugs we are working on or are aware of would go a long way to calm some concerns about the troubles with the game. If they have a forum, have a bug post with the issues they are aware of posted somewhere, communicate with the tools you have enabled. Leaving us out in the cold in this day in age of electronic communication is tough to swallow.

Maybe I’m jumping the gun and slightly frustrated as I just posted this and 343 will respond later… But I love me some fully functioning Warzone.