Warzone Boss Issue

the issue that everyone knows about…your does 90% of the work only to get the kill and 150 points yanked by some sniper on the other side of the map…

i I think a resonable fix to this would be to divide up the 150 points by the damage ur team does…so Red team does 75% of the damage then they get 75% of the point value. What do y’all think? Because as it stands right now the system is broken

> 2533274814403862;1:
> the issue that everyone knows about…your does 90% of the work only to get the kill and 150 points yanked by some sniper on the other side of the map…
>
> i I think a resonable fix to this would be to divide up the 150 points by the damage ur team does…so Red team does 75% of the damage then they get 75% of the point value. What do y’all think? Because as it stands right now the system is broken

No. 100% points go to the winning shot, best way to avoid someone else getting the kill is to bring in heavy weapons save your req points

I agree the way the other team is able to easily steal the kill is broken.

Seems like more people are learning the static boss timers and just gravitating to their spawns as they start coming up. I wish the bosses were more randomized.