Warzone Boss complaint

Dropping the legendary bosses to 100 or 125 would make warzone much more fun in my opinion. I hate that if a team gets two bosses, the game is basically over. Especially March on Stormbreak.

Just my opinion.

The way it is makes it critical to control boss kills to win. The team that controls the map and components should win the game. I think it is fine as is.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> The way it is makes it critical to control boss kills to win. The team that controls the map and components should win the game. I think it is fine as is.

Same

Yes, but it’s complicated by the randomness of matchmaking. A team of 12 rando’s that aren’t working together will consistently lose to a team that has 3-4 just running objectives, even if the other team is controlling bases and smaller bosses.

Basically, I’d like to see the point value of controlling bases be more comparable to the point value of purposefully just stealing bosses.

I come from a long, long history of MOBA’s and while taking Baron/Roshan is important, it doesn’t decide the game the way map control and towers do.

I just wish the first boss on storm break shouldn’t be a 150 point boss.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> The way it is makes it critical to control boss kills to win. The team that controls the map and components should win the game. I think it is fine as is.

Yes, but when this critical part of winning the game often comes down to a dice roll of who gets the last shot, it becomes a problem.

> 2533274818145045;6:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > The way it is makes it critical to control boss kills to win. The team that controls the map and components should win the game. I think it is fine as is.
>
>
> Yes, but when this critical part of winning the game often comes down to a dice roll of who gets the last shot, it becomes a problem.

I actually don’t think it’s ONE particular shot I think there is a small window at the very end for who gets the kill but takes amore than one shot

But I actually love that you can steal boss kills. Keeps the game interesting. It’s infuriating when it happens to you but epic when you do it. Not to mention when you get teamed up with those no thumbs teams that happens quite often it’s your only hope at keeping a game close or at least interesting.