WARZONE BOOSTERS/CHEATERS!?

So one night I jumped on H5 Warzone because it is the last thing I play if I can’t be bothered playing anything else… So I run out the base and everyone on my team groups up next to one of the capture points and just stand there. I’m like “wow this is weird!” Then near the ice cave a hoard of red Spartans come running at them and they do nothing!! I’m scratching my head thinking “lag out?”

I run up to them and everyone turns to me and some start throwing grenades and shooting so I get so many cheap kills whilst many others just… Stand there… Doing nothing… Bobbing up and down, jumping and shooting at nothing. Then the Gungoose convoys start emerging. These strange groups of Spartans continued this throughout the entire match… Resulting in another Warzone loss for me.

So did I encounter a massive group of cheaters? The party system for Warzone should be cut down I’m sick of playing with cheaters and then losing to their friends because they let them win!

yeah, are you new to Halo? This has been happening since BTB in Halo 2.

> 2533274913126156;2:
> yeah, are you new to Halo? This has been happening since BTB in Halo 2.

Don’t be smart. I’ve been playing Halo on Xbox since day one. I’ve never played with cheaters/boosters until Modern Warfare with the Tactical Insertions.

Boosting has been going on in Halo forever

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Boosting has been going on in Halo forever

> 2533274829309952;3:
> > 2533274913126156;2:
> > yeah, are you new to Halo? This has been happening since BTB in Halo 2.
>
>
> Don’t be smart. I’ve been playing Halo on Xbox since day one. I’ve never played with cheaters/boosters until Modern Warfare with the Tactical Insertions.

Not being smart, stating reality. Boosters and Cheaters have always been in BTB, Warzone, etc in Halo.
I’ve been playing since 2001 too, put in 500+ hours into each game online. (something I’m not proud of)

Which game was it ? I wanna take a look and see if i know any of these so called boosters :]

probably just another company boosting certain things for Achilles

Oh thought you were taking a shot. I just don’t get it. If there are boosters, what benefit are they getting from boosting older games? Commendations and achievements are one thing? But…?

Which map was it ? Cause I saw one from noctus whr you lost 1000-93 and i know most of those guys actually…

Probably just personal commendations or Achilles. I know of a couple friends who wound up on opposite teams in warzone. They took a hog to a quiet side of the map and took turns hijacking it from each other to help with the commendation. Harmless fun in my opinion. They took advantage of a random matchmaking situation. Sucks that you got caught up in it but if 24 friends meet up in warzone you could do some fun stuff.

Sadly yes it happens but life goes on…

> 2535468425990603;7:
> Which game was it ? I wanna take a look and see if i know any of these so called boosters :]

Well if you read the post he said ice caves. So I’m guessing storm break but could also be darkstar

> 2535468425990603;10:
> Which map was it ? Cause I saw one from noctus whr you lost 1000-93 and i know most of those guys actually…

I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not…