Warzone bases need diversity

It’s kind of dull that 343i resues the same base models. Same with arena. BTB offers the most scenery and diversity and thats using forge… come on now… lets change it up

Definitely need new base models, but as long as the are providing new maps, that’s #1 for me

I would like more models just cause that would be cool. But, logically, it would make sense for the same group (humans) to build similar structures repeatedly. Have you seen any new housing development areas recently? They’re all the same model lined up in a row. If a group comes up with a solid architecture plan, they’re likely to reuse it.

why don they just ask the community to come up with base ideas in forge for warzone then they can take all the shape and everything render it and new base, they coud make a competition and pick the top ones to be added to new maps

> 2533274902788850;4:
> why don they just ask the community to come up with base ideas in forge for warzone then they can take all the shape and everything render it and new base, they coud make a competition and pick the top ones to be added to new maps

that honestly doesn’t seem like a bad idea

I like how they use them in darkstar, the addition to the outer elements and what appears to be outer hallways in fortress just feels different. Sure it still possesses the same two floor design but i think its a step in the right direction.

from a Halo universe standpoint, it would make sense that the UNSC uses a standard model for all their bases so soldiers could be transferred from base to base and still be familiar with their surroundings.

from a gameplay standpoint, it’s kind of the same, even though we get new maps, we’re all familiar with the armory layout so we still know how to attack/defend them from the first time we play the map. I do like how they altered the Darkstar fortress slightly, but still keeping the basic layout.

I don’t mind much. I would like a unique base per map though (Spire, Monument …)