Warzone Assualt

Prospect and Temple need to balanced. I pretty sure everyone understands what that means. the maps are extremely weighted in favor of defense.

> 2535458298006257;1:
> Prospect and Temple need to balanced. I pretty sure everyone understands what that means. the maps are extremely weighted in favor of defense.

Most of the WZA maps favor defenders so heavily, they have many places to hide & angles to defend against the attacking force. But the spawning of the attackers is pretty bad imo, I had several instances where the defenders (after respawning) spawned right behind our advance, and killing us off before we can get to the objective. Not cool mate!

Warzone assault literally reminds me of military clan raids. Attackers being the ar and magnum free kills while the defenders are just a bunch kids stack behind a base with all of the fun toys. Urban, Summit, Array, and especially Temple are unfair at the start of the game. Dispatch seems pretty fair but still isn’t great because of how red team can spawn trap blue team at the arch rocks if they do it correctly. Prospect is one of the most fair maps in my opinion in both attackers and defenders minus the beginning if the defenders rush the attacking spawn.

Being spawned in the hinterland on Urban needs to stop.