Warzone Assualt Games?

Is it even possible to get into warzone assualt games i have been searching for a while now with expanded on i have a decent connection as well just can’t get into a game

If you’re out of the states I hear it can be difficult. One suggestion would be to include the region you are playing in so others can chime in with what times they have had success finding matches. If you’re from the states you may want to check your NAT/network settings

Im from the UK but doesnt seem to matter what time I try just never find a game

> 2533274833041671;3:
> Im from the UK but doesnt seem to matter what time I try just never find a game

It’s hard for me to find a game of warzone assault too. I can only find them if i’m in a lobby with an american or search for 20 minutes on expanded

Its annoying as well I have a 152mb download and a 12mb upload with a 7ms ping just shows that hardly anyone must be on the playlist which is a shame have a good amount of xp boosts that are best used on assault really

I’m from UK and don’t have a fast connection by any definition and never have a problem getting assault games. Perhaps it’s just the locations.

WZ assault is dead for me and it was my favorate playlist.