Warzone Assualt Exploit Breaks The Game!

I’m not going to bother explaining how it happens to prevent even more people doing this so don’t ask. If you know the exploit, please do not post it openly here or show it in anyway, shape, or form.

There is currently an exploit in Warzone Assualt where a defending player will glitch inside the wall of the armory. It tells the attacking team that 1 player remains so it makes it impossible to capture.

I have went into theatre mode and saw how the player did it and he did indeed drop inside the wall with no way to get to him.This has happened more than once to me and several times to my buddies and really sucks because there is nothing you can do about it.

Please address this ASAP 343, it makes the armory impossible to capture and is breaking the game. If a 343 employee or forum monitor messages me, I will give them the exploit in detail but I want to prevent any other players from knowing about it.

Well this happened to me once, but it wasn’t on purpose…

Yes, me as well. I spawned in the tubes outside the Armory on Array.

I’m referring to players deliberately doing the glitch to prevent the capture of the armory by the enemy.

I found a temporary fix: Spawn an energy sword and hit the wall where they are glitched in. It will usually kill them.

Yeah I made a video and forum about this too before. Someone told me whiskey and twitch company do this to ensure a win and push the fighting to the center. Not sure how accurate that information is.

i have ran into it once but you can still shoot them out

> 2533274822258320;4:
> Yeah I made a video and forum about this too before. Someone told me whiskey and twitch company do this to ensure a win and push the fighting to the center. Not sure how accurate that information is.

I’ve asked some the of Whiskey members I’m friends with and they say they don’t know anyone in their company doing it. I doubt they are in all honesty, Whiskey has good players and doesn’t need to do something like that in order to win.

I have no idea about Twitch though.

> 2533274991223091;5:
> i have ran into it once but you can still shoot them out

Only if they are in a certain spot in the wall. There are postions in the wall that make it near impossible to kill you unless you use a sword or glitch into the wall to kill them.