Warzone Assault - unable to match :(

Hey, I cannot get a game of WA at all today. I’m searching on Expanded, but keep getting “unable to match”. I’m in the UK, and it’s 10:40AM at the moment. So I know a lot of people will be at work. Still, it’s a shame that this playlist is so dead, I really enjoy playing it.

> 2533274792641480;1:
> Hey, I cannot get a game of WA at all today. I’m searching on Expanded, but keep getting “unable to match”. I’m in the UK, and it’s 10:40AM at the moment. So I know a lot of people will be at work. Still, it’s a shame that this playlist is so dead, I really enjoy playing it.

Welcome to 6 man fireteams, it’s a playlist killer

I haven’t had a game of WZ assault in months that wasn’t on expanded and even then it’s never available the majority of the time. All before the 6 man limit. I hate using expanded cause the timing for things is too different.

Why does every one blame 6 man teams for everything is it just a bandwagon? My search times improved eventually after the 1st couple of days it was introduced adding an extra 2-4 hours search time depending on the playlist.

> 2533274962122285;3:
> I haven’t had a game of WZ assault in months that wasn’t on expanded and even then it’s never available the majority of the time. All before the 6 man limit. I hate using expanded cause the timing for things is too different.
>
> Why does every one blame 6 man teams for everything is it just a bandwagon? My search times improved eventually after the 1st couple of days it was introduced adding an extra 2-4 hours search time depending on the playlist.

Well I was playing it a couple of months ago but have had a break from Xbox. I could get a game back then on Expanded most of the time. But couldn’t get a game on the other settings, unless I had Americans in my fireteam.

Now I can’t get a game at all. Well I haven’t tried now, but was on a few hours ago and tried 5-7 times before giving up, as it kept saying “unable to match”. Same for Team Arena, I ended up playing Snipers and Slayer.

I think there’s actually too many playlists at the moment, and hope they thin them down a bit. The game population isn’t enough to spread out across tons of similar playlists.

> 2533274833837298;2:
> > 2533274792641480;1:
> > Hey, I cannot get a game of WA at all today. I’m searching on Expanded, but keep getting “unable to match”. I’m in the UK, and it’s 10:40AM at the moment. So I know a lot of people will be at work. Still, it’s a shame that this playlist is so dead, I really enjoy playing it.
>
> Welcome to 6 man fireteams, it’s a playlist killer

I had problems months before the 6 man update. Assualt just doesn’t have the population it used to. So at certain times it just isn’t possible to play.