Warzone assault spawn trapping.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So I get off work and I come on to enjoy some fast paced warzone (assault) and I get put into a game on urban our team had already captured the first base so I’m at level 5 starting out, pull a wraith thinking I’m about to go to town, as my vehicle exits the garage I notice a guass hog sitting right on the pad, I come out thinking I’m about to decimate this guy. As it turns out I somehow got paired against a team of 12 idk how that’s possible but okay, long story short there was 6 guass hogs watching every spawn, essentially I spawned and within milliseconds I’m dead. It’s ludicrous. I definitely think there should be more community monitoring. If something like this happens people should be able to contact an ambassador show the footage and the offenders should be punished. Their whole team was apart of the “<mark>Redacted</mark>” company. Below I’ll leave a list of their gt’s incase you get paired up against them you’ll know what to expect. sigh

<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>
<mark>Redacted</mark>

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

:slight_smile:

Im not in <mark>Redacted</mark>, get your facts straight

> 2533274792240158;3:
> Im not in <mark>Redacted</mark>, get your facts straight

Whatever company you’re in is besides the point, just a bunch of sweaties trying to skyrocket their poor kd by making it impossible to even have a fair match. Cashme outside howba da