warzone assault spawn killing

I have never played a game where it’s so easy for one team to farm kill the other team by killing them as soon as they spawn, these maps are poorly designed. I have played all Halo titles and this is the first game where this is possible on such a large scale. I just played warzone assault and the team I was on we were systematically killed as soon as we spawned and there was no way to spawn somewhere else. This must be an error and not what was intended, but if this is the game now I am sure people will stop playing.

I can only assume that people are exaggerating about this because I have never seen it or even heard about it from IRL friends. Is it really that bad? Do people use the term incorrectly maybe? What am I missing?

It happens. Mostly on Stormbreak at the spawn points in front of the fortress but happened one time on A.R.C too when everyone just got trapped spawning in the rocks. It’s hard to tell why but one team may have just been much stronger than the other.

It’s happened a couple times to me on ARC where the defending team surround the rocks and just spawn kill the attackers. And you only spawn there like no where else it was awful lol

No it’s been terrible lately also being placed into 2 JIP matches in a row on the losing end of a 150 - 900 game. The last 5 day’s this is driving me nuts ! I’m constantly being placed in spawn killing already not gonna win matches :frowning:

That is the nature of this game mode. It is a faster pace match on smaller (sections of larger) maps. This mostly happens on Stormbreak but can be broken if teams work together.

> 2560081931056311;2:
> I can only assume that people are exaggerating about this because I have never seen it or even heard about it from IRL friends. Is it really that bad? Do people use the term incorrectly maybe? What am I missing?

No it’s not that bad at all… What you get on these forums are a vocal minority against it.

> 2625759425619671;7:
> > 2560081931056311;2:
> > I can only assume that people are exaggerating about this because I have never seen it or even heard about it from IRL friends. Is it really that bad? Do people use the term incorrectly maybe? What am I missing?
>
>
> No it’s not that bad at all… What you get on these forums are a vocal minority against it.

I don’t think its a vocal minority that’s against it, I just think people tend to exaggerate the things that they don’t like.

I’m against kill farming, but I’ve never been farmed. I think a lot of people are in my same boat, and a large majority have been farmed and are against it.

> 2560081931056311;2:
> I can only assume that people are exaggerating about this because I have never seen it or even heard about it from IRL friends. Is it really that bad? Do people use the term incorrectly maybe? What am I missing?

It happens alot on stormbreak and arc, on storm break, there are 3 spots to spawn, but if one person stands in that spot, you don’t spawn there, so you spawn in the original area in the back, which you have the low ground, its a shooting gallery.

On A.R.C. you only spawn on the rocks, if they get outside and spawn kill you once, it’ll keep happening, you don’t even need a coherent team, just ones that understand the advantage of the map. The only way to spawn out of those areas is spawning a vehicle.

> 2613026033821112;9:
> > 2560081931056311;2:
> > I can only assume that people are exaggerating about this because I have never seen it or even heard about it from IRL friends. Is it really that bad? Do people use the term incorrectly maybe? What am I missing?
>
>
> It happens alot on stormbreak and arc, on storm break, there are 3 spots to spawn, but if one person stands in that spot, you don’t spawn there, so you spawn in the original area in the back, which you have the low ground, its a shooting gallery.
>
> On A.R.C. you only spawn on the rocks, if they get outside and spawn kill you once, it’ll keep happening, you don’t even need a coherent team, just ones that understand the advantage of the map. The only way to spawn out of those areas is spawning a vehicle.

I didn’t know that, good to know, but not really my point. I guess its a dumb question to ask because anyone answering it could just be exaggerating as well. You seem to be a pretty intelligent individual though who gave a response with nothing but facts, so I am inclined to believe you haha

> 2560081931056311;8:
> > 2625759425619671;7:
> > > 2560081931056311;2:
> > > I can only assume that people are exaggerating about this because I have never seen it or even heard about it from IRL friends. Is it really that bad? Do people use the term incorrectly maybe? What am I missing?
> >
> >
> > No it’s not that bad at all… What you get on these forums are a vocal minority against it.
>
>
> I don’t think its a vocal minority that’s against it, I just think people tend to exaggerate the things that they don’t like.
>
> I’m against kill farming, but I’ve never been farmed. I think a lot of people are in my same boat, and a large majority have been farmed and are against it.

It is a vocal minority, I assure you… You don’t represent the majority of Halo players just because you’ve never been farmed but don’t like the idea of it… And a large majority of people who lose are against losing. But it’s just the way Halo works- somebody always has to lose. Kids who get themselves farmed are just losing very badly so they take to the forums to gripe, complain, and whine about it instead of trying to improve their skill or get better teams together to avoid it.

Can we be done with all of these farm posts/rants? 343i has acknowledged and plan on looking more into it. Seriously stop. It’s time for a new constructive topic.

> 2533274848763524;12:
> Can we be done with all of these farm posts/rants? 343i has acknowledged and plan on looking more into it. Seriously stop. It’s time for a new constructive topic.

Been saying that since the first whiner got “farmed,” then dried their eyes, blew into a tissue, then took the the forums to complain about getting beat in Halo like it’s a new thing.

> 2625759425619671;13:
> > 2533274848763524;12:
> > Can we be done with all of these farm posts/rants? 343i has acknowledged and plan on looking more into it. Seriously stop. It’s time for a new constructive topic.
>
>
> Been saying that since the first whining cry baby got “farmed,” then dried their eyes, blew into a tissue, then took the the forums to complain about getting beat in Halo like it’s a new thing.

Exactly. Halo Reach started all these kids on a Participation Trophy mentality. It’s embarrassing.

> 2625759425619671;11:
> > 2560081931056311;8:
> > > 2625759425619671;7:
> > > > 2560081931056311;2:
> > > > I can only assume that people are exaggerating about this because I have never seen it or even heard about it from IRL friends. Is it really that bad? Do people use the term incorrectly maybe? What am I missing?
> > >
> > >
> > > No it’s not that bad at all… What you get on these forums are a vocal minority against it.
> >
> >
> > I don’t think its a vocal minority that’s against it, I just think people tend to exaggerate the things that they don’t like.
> >
> > I’m against kill farming, but I’ve never been farmed. I think a lot of people are in my same boat, and a large majority have been farmed and are against it.
>
>
> It is a vocal minority, I assure you… You don’t represent the majority of Halo players just because you’ve never been farmed but don’t like the idea of it… And a large majority of people who lose are against losing. But it’s just the way Halo works- somebody always has to lose. Kids who get themselves farmed are just losing very badly so they take to the forums to gripe, complain, and whine about it instead of trying to improve their skill or get better teams together to avoid it.

Kill farming really isn’t that big of an issue. It happens, but rarely.

It’s not people exaggerating. I’ve been killed before I could even fire my weapon on assault. We it happens it’s not exaggeration. Trust me I’ve been there and it’s horrible.

> 2533274947471538;16:
> It’s not people exaggerating. I’ve been killed before I could even fire my weapon on assault. We it happens it’s not exaggeration. Trust me I’ve been there and it’s horrible.