WARZONE ASSAULT spamming vehicle spawns

Warzone assault is getting annoying to play on StormBreak because there is absolutely nothing you can do to capture the base if you are attacking with people spawning in vehicles and them counting as INSIDE before they even break the surface for a good 4 seconds !

> 2533274875327873;1:
> Warzone assault is getting annoying to play on StormBreak because there is absolutely nothing you can do to capture the base if you are attacking with people spawning in vehicles and them counting as INSIDE before they even break the surface for a good 4 seconds !

Not true, if we get close and I know the enemy team will start to get depserate; I just chill out down there and start hijacking.

I’ve def. been on teams that capped the armory in spite of vehicle spam attempts. You just need one or two ppl paying attention down there.

If you have a semi-competent team you’ll be hijacking them and killing them as soon as they get up from below the garage floor. Annoying yes, but not game breaking IMO

That’s my strategy. I hijack, and someone I have played thousands of games with since Halo 3 pops them as they fly out of the vehicle. If another vehicle spawns before I can get back to my spot, he hijacks them and I pop them. Rinse, repeat. Plus, it’s a great way to rack up hijack medals for the Spartan Company. Also, it’s comical when you end up with a large pile of vehicles in the corner where they walled off one of the lower garage exits.

My company did this just a few days ago, we were laughing ourselves to death over the mic about how ridiculous it was. It is definitely an issue because while so many of your team are trying to hijack or fend off vehicle spam you also have enemies flooding in from the bottom or top too easily. The map definitely needs “something” to fix the issues.