Warzone Assault population really low?

i dont know if it was because it was early in the morning or not but i find ranked games at any time of day. when i tried to find a warzone assault game this morning it told me it was unable to match me up in a game due to not finding enough players. anyone else having this problem?

Yes wza is a dead playlist. You’ll have to try later on in the day to find matches most of the time

Sadly, it’s one of the least populated playlists. Really wish more people would play it. It’s definitely one of the best.

I find early to late afternoon is where you can find a decent amount of matches

I think that people left the playlist because the farming in it was atrocious. Since trueskill 2.0 came into effect it has been great for me (solo player) with no games against overpowered teams. The word just needs to get out that it’s safe play again with fairer matches.

I haven’t played H5 regularly in about a year and a half and even then it was hard for me to find games in the morning. It came to the point I didn’t even bother searching until the afternoon/evening/night. Wouldn’t surprise me if the playlists population has shrunk even further.

Warzone assault is my favorite playlist. I can only real play from 5am - 6am MST, and there are never enough people looking for games that tinge for me to pay. It’s been this way for about a year.

The random Friday or Saturday nights I can hop on, I’ll normally find a match though.

Still haven’t found a match even with expanded results on. Keep trying.

you need to wide the search for matchs and do it on weekends, last game i play of WZA was like 9 months ago

It was a lot easier to farm WZA also the spawns are pretty horrible which kinda stopped people from enjoying it

I don’t really have much trouble finding a game in it during the evening hours. I’m in the Eastern time zone, maybe that helps?

Yes the playlist is pretty dead. Like others have said, you need to search more in the evening. I think people left it because of farming but mainly because I don’t think the majority of people like the whole “offense - defensive” gametype. Normal Warzone is much more popular. Personally, I think Warzone assault should just be scrapped entirely. Then I’d try it every now in then in a rotational playlist and see how it does.

Not sure why people are saying it’s a dead playlist, usually don’t have many problems finding a game but generally the playlists break often, have to restart in all the playlists. I tend to mix it up between Warzone Assault, normal Warzone all the time.

Yeah I don’t find it that hard to find a match in WZA maybe it’s just the time I play but I can definitely say my wait times aren’t anything out of the ordinary.

Phaeton farming murdered the WZA experience for me. It’s simply not fun to be killed .5 seconds after spawning. A lot of people also had similar experiences and left. Thus, we are where we are today.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Match making is dead full stop. I’m lucky if I can find one game in a days worth of trying…:skull_and_crossbones::poop::skull_and_crossbones::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::scream::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face: