Warzone Assault on Summit is unfair

It’s getting annoying now because I ve ended up on this map as attackers for the last four games.

But it’s just far too easy to trap the attackers in their spawn at that ramp and slaughter them. That height advantage and the ability to shoot them from both sides makes it near impossible to push out with AR and pistols. I know that the spawn can change if the attackers move too forward but this rarely turns the tide as you are too far fro the base.
Plus the defenders can prepare for that.

Also you can only attack from two sides at any time as the right door is where defender reinforcements come from so you will get shot.

They should get rid of that ramp.

It should also be easier to get to te second door by opening up the map instead of everyone spawning at the front door as its too easy to get bottle necked.

People find ways to make it work. I’ve been on defense and lost plenty of times. I’ve been on offense and have won. It’s difficult at times. Get a better handle on your magnum skills and your nade throwing. Try that, will help out.

I play summit like that when I’m on defence. I’ve gotten hate messages and even been reported for cheating because we’ve contained the enemy in their spawn.

A quick little trick. You and 3 teammates spawn those cheap 1req mongooses. Raly at the vehicle spawn dump the mongooses (mongeese?) then push out together and you flank the guys at the boxes containing you in your spawn. (Vehicle spawn is on other side of garage)

This is allows your team to break the containment. And you can even contain their spawn a bit if you do it right.

Now if you figure out what to do when the defending team spawns a continuous stream of scout hogs to prevent capping let me know.

> 2533274815582829;2:
> People find ways to make it work. I’ve been on defense and lost plenty of times. I’ve been on offense and have won. It’s difficult at times. Get a better handle on your magnum skills and your nade throwing. Try that, will help out.

Its a 12 v 12 game mode. Individual skill is less relevant than Arena.

The ramp means I can’t easily shoot at them whilst they shoot down at me. Also if I do jump up I can be shot at from three sides. Skill can only carry you so far when you’re basically suicide charging.

A distraction warthog tends to melt and generally the attacker can ignore it as there’s will usually be at least one person at base. Also the base is a lot more restrictive and you have less room for vehicle access compared to other maps.

But yeah summit has probably the hardest start base to attack.

It really is unbalanced, there’s a similar issue on Array.

Are we talking about Offense or Defense and what map per se?