Warzone Assault: Nerf Gungoose Passenger

So I just joined in the middle of a Warzone Assault match, only to see my team being slaughtered by the enemy because about 5 people are just sitting on a Goose tossing nades into our spawn. We were the Attackers. Anyone else think this might be a little op? In other modes this is fine, but not for WZ:A. I get WZ is supposed to be unbalanced, but this is just not fun.

> 2533274796303731;1:
> So I just joined in the middle of a Warzone Assault match, only to see my team being slaughtered by the enemy because about 5 people are just sitting on a Goose tossing nades into our spawn. We were the Attackers. Anyone else think this might be a little op? In other modes this is fine, but not for WZ:A. I get WZ is supposed to be unbalanced, but this is just not fun.

what are they going to do say you can not use one of the vehicles in WZA. it is called a strategy just go from above thats what i down it happens to me

Throw grenades yourself. If they’re in the passenger that means they aren’t driving, which means they can’t move.

Also, Overshield/Active Camo.

> 2533274833081329;3:
> Throw grenades yourself. If they’re in the passenger that means they aren’t driving, which means they can’t move.
>
> Also, Overshield/Active Camo.

You can spawn that stuff at level 2, and you can’t level up cause you’re spawn trapped. And to the other guy, no, just remove infinite nades.