Warzone Assault Needs Two Rounds

After playing multiple Warzone Assault matches and having an absolute blast, I’ve come to the conclusion that the mode is just…not enough. The matches I’ve played are very short-lived in comparison to the default Warzone mode, which I think is a real shame as the mode has a ton of potential. In Halo: Reach, there were two rounds in Invasion: one round for attacking and one for defending. This feature is missing in what I and many others believe to be Halo 5’s iteration of Invasion, and that just makes the mode feel too short. In order to make this game mode twice as fun, I believe 343i should modify this game mode to make it so that there are two rounds to give each team a chance to defend and attack. As for how to win the game, the winner would be the team that completed the most objectives.

What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

Assault is quick and direct which is a good contrast to the other Warzone. I think the other Warzone needs more AI enemies and have them move around the entire map to disrupt the predictability of matches.

Since Attackers pretty much win every time, it should record the time taken from start to core destroyed. Then when both teams destroy eachother’s core, the one who did it faster wins.

> 2533274839169051;2:
> Assault is quick and direct which is a good contrast to the other Warzone. I think the other Warzone needs more AI enemies and have them move around the entire map to disrupt the predictability of matches.

I would also like to see more active and involved AI, though idk if they console can process that much more info

Agreed. Also something I think in my
opinion would be good is to reward the attacking team if they capture a base faster by adding on the time they already still have left for the next phased

Honestly Assault has a lot of issues that need fixing. mainly that the hardest point to cap is always the first one and the easiest is always the core. There should be 2 rounds but 4-5 bases to cap with each one getting harder and harder to cap/destroy with the last base being nearly impossible to cap/destroy. Which ever team caps the most bases in there attacking round wins

I would like matches in assault to last a bit longer I definitely vote for this. I guess I need to check out standard warzone. If the matches are longer

> 2533274798759716;7:
> I would like matches in assault to last a bit longer I definitely vote for this. I guess I need to check out standard warzone. If the matches are longer

They are.