Warzone Assault needs a rehaul

Lately, been playing a lot of warzone assault and for the most part I really enjoy it. I feel this is what BTB SHOULD have been like just without the base objective. Theres one glaring, and insanely toxic thing that I just cant get over.

Spawn trapping.

Holy -Yoink- ive never seen spawn trapping so hard in nearly any game period. Defenders have such a huge advantage in this game type its not funny.

I am aware theres points where the attackers can spawn trap and that is just a big problem as the defending team leaving the base and spawn trapping.

Sure its a legit strategy but there should be some sort of counter to it other then progressing.

The only way to get out of a spawn trap is to progress. There needs to be something set in place to help stop this. I literally just watched a guy go 34 and freakin 4 by spawn trapping our team from the very start of the game. This is crazy. There needs to be something in place to help against spawn trapping. For example, don’t allow people to leave the base before their first death or something like that Rainbow six does this and it works great.

Point of post, defenders have way to much power. I dread being on the attacking team because I have to put in 3 times the work as the defending team.

Lol, if it was a guy with a banshee it was my team you were playing against

I understand what you’re saying, but you can easily overrun the people spawn trapping you after a few kills. Because it’s a massive scale battle and a massive amount of players, a few people spawn trapping will be overrun eventually. It is a pain in the butt, but has always been a strategy for people who understand the games spawn system.

> 2533274843875149;2:
> Lol, if it was a guy with a banshee it was my team you were playing against

Didn’t see one so doubtful.

> 2533274820541653;3:
> I understand what you’re saying, but you can easily overrun the people spawn trapping you after a few kills. Because it’s a massive scale battle and a massive amount of players, a few people spawn trapping will be overrun eventually. It is a pain in the butt, but has always been a strategy for people who understand the games spawn system.

If people are dying one by one and not at the same time and just body rushing the base without putting up a real fight then no it wont work. You basically said what I said in the OP that the only way to break the spawn trap is to progress and its damn near impossible with a team who is spawn trapping.

Weird… Because every game I play, attackers win. Actually I think that the time of the game should be altered. Maybe 10 minutes for you to capture two bases and destroy the core. The way the armoires are designed, and having the defender spawn so far away, you just can’t defend it. For the bases, it’s more impossible to defend, the core can be seen when you are on the staircase, just a few guys with fuel rods already get the job done.