Warzone Assault is broken as -Yoink-

So today I decided to jump into Assault for a couple of rounds. I know I’m not pro player but I consider myself decent enough. I couldn’t win a single round of twenty I played. NOT A SINGLE ROUND. Now I don’t usually rant about games. At the end of the day they are just to have fun. But I still need to call -Yoink- when I see it and Warzone Assault is some major -Yoink- right now. The major problem is the spawn points. I suppose 343 changed them when Ghost of Meridian came out because before at least you had a chance to fight back whether you were attacking or defending. Please change them back to where they were 343.

> 2535464436247542;1:
> So today I decided to jump into Assault for a couple of rounds. I know I’m not pro player but I consider myself decent enough. I couldn’t win a single round of twenty I played. NOT A SINGLE ROUND. Now I don’t usually rant about games. At the end of the day they are just to have fun. But I still need to call -Yoink- when I see it and Warzone Assault is some major -Yoink- right now. The major problem is the spawn points. I suppose 343 changed them when Ghost of Meridian came out because before at least you had a chance to fight back whether you were attacking or defending. Please change them back to where they were 343.

I’m assuming you were playing as Blue. I always get stuck on Blue, I’m normally never the defending team. And I have to agree with you on that, as the time goes down and you lose that chance to get close. Your enemies have BR REQs and since you spawn so far out from the garage or base you’re trying to capture, it’s as easy as to aim directly for your head and take it off.

I hate how if you’re defending up until like a minute then it spawns you at like the home base when you’re supposed to defend the armory.

That’s why I only play assault to farm req points. It’s such an unbalanced playlist, you have to go in expecting to lose.

> 2533274973957410;3:
> I hate how if you’re defending up until like a minute then it spawns you at like the home base when you’re supposed to defend the armory.

Oh my God, this is so -Yoinking!- frustrating and it always happens when I’ve been defending flawlessly.