Warzone Assault Early Core

Hey guys, anyone find it annoying that you can capture 2 bases at once in Warzone Assault?

Didn’t they fix this already?

I still got it yesterday :V

I think they addressed it being worked on in the livestream yesterday, but not 100% sure.

Yeah, I am experiencing this also. It’s not very fun for the capturing team because the home base is too secure without any higher REQs available.

> 2533274874254182;5:
> Yeah, I am experiencing this also. It’s not very fun for the capturing team because the home base is too secure without any higher REQs available.

Exactly! I actually hate being on the attacking team now because of the risk of someone on my team deciding to exploit the glitch. It’s practically impossible to destroy the core when you’re only at req level 3. Whoever thinks it’s advantageous to do this is an idiot.

Yep, had a cheat use this exploit earlier today on Warzone Assault Array.

Cheater gamertag : EuphoricNeurox

Video fast forwarded: https://goo.gl/OIrQm7

> 2678703528371785;6:
> > 2533274874254182;5:
> > Yeah, I am experiencing this also. It’s not very fun for the capturing team because the home base is too secure without any higher REQs available.
>
>
> Exactly! I actually hate being on the attacking team now because of the risk of someone on my team deciding to exploit the glitch. It’s practically impossible to destroy the core when you’re only at req level 3. Whoever thinks it’s advantageous to do this is an idiot.

Only if the defending team actually retreat back and defend the core, which they often don’t do. The whole situation is a joke, losing games due to others intentionally abusing a glitch is just wrong and people that have been shown to do so should be banned.

Still happening. Had it four times yesterday and once just now. Crazy annoying.

> 2678703528371785;6:
> > 2533274874254182;5:
> > Yeah, I am experiencing this also. It’s not very fun for the capturing team because the home base is too secure without any higher REQs available.
>
>
> Exactly! I actually hate being on the attacking team now because of the risk of someone on my team deciding to exploit the glitch. It’s practically impossible to destroy the core when you’re only at req level 3. Whoever thinks it’s advantageous to do this is an idiot.

I have watched my team do it within the last minute to reset the time on the first one and allow us higher reqs. It is unfair, but I would love to see a version where you have to defend both bases at the same time in assault format.

> 2533274812988278;4:
> I think they addressed it being worked on in the livestream yesterday, but not 100% sure.

They did, it should hopefully drop either as another hotfix soon or on the next update