Warzone Assault Bugs

While defending the Spire on Apex 7, some enemies moved toward the second capture base and somehow captured it without spire being captured allowing the enemy team to spawn and assault on both sides with bonus time awarded and in doing so, pushing the defending team back to the core with much ease. I’ve witnessed more attempts at this in recent games which may cause an unfair advantage toward the defending team on Apex 7. Feel free to reply or post more about Warzone Assault bugs so that the team at 343 may rectify these undesired bugs.

-gamerike

Put this in the bug forum so they can see this more easily. It’s stickied.

> 2533274842208756;1:
> While defending the Spire on Apex 7, some enemies moved toward the second capture base and somehow captured it without spire being captured allowing the enemy team to spawn and assault on both sides with bonus time awarded and in doing so, pushing the defending team back to the core with much ease. I’ve witnessed more attempts at this in recent games which may cause an unfair advantage toward the defending team on Apex 7. Feel free to reply or post more about Warzone Assault bugs so that the team at 343 may rectify these undesired bugs.
>
> -gamerike

It’s a bug of getting to the second armory or capture point. Even though it still has its shields up, there is a way to get the marine’s attention inside and they’ll start shooting the shield door to get to you. The marines take down the shield door and the attacking team floods in.
It was just a poorly playtested exploit. I watched the video on a match from last night to figure out how the attacking team side-stepped the Spire all together.

this happens on all maps of Warzone Assault =(

this is very annoying.

343 Fix it.

HELP!!! I have a big bug that needs to be fixed. In my collection of vehicles i have a lot of gungooses but when i play warzone and i want to spawn a gungoose there isn’t a option to spawn that mongoose variant there are just mongooses. I looked at my collection again and there are gungooses but somehow in warzone it acts like i dont have any. PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I CAN’T SPAWN GUNGOOSES! :frowning: