Warzone and Warzone Assault Customs update?

I think if any update made sense in the future, it would be custom games for Warzone and Warzone Assault. Not exactly sure how it would play out, but at least give us the option to set matches up against other teams. There could be some epic spartan company war tournaments etc…

Edit: As a mod noted it’s not possible because Warzone maps aren’t forgable. What if they had the ability in game to set up matches against othet people and stats/commendations just don’t count? Basically you set up your lobby, teams choose red or blue, pick map, play Warzone game, and at the end stats/commendations just don’t count toards your personal achievements. You just don’t have the ability to customize every detail of the game.

I made thread about this and want it in customs. It would be cool.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> I made thread about this and want it in customs. It would be cool.

Yeah man, surprised they haven’t addressed this yet. It seems to be the most realistic thing left to do in the game.

Because Warzone maps aren’t forgeable due to using the cloud for some of their AI processing, that’s why we don’t have them for customs. Definitely something that can be looked at for future games, but not for Halo 5 as far as I know. I think Tom French has touched on this in the past

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Because Warzone maps aren’t forgeable due to using the cloud for some of their AI processing, that’s why we don’t have them for customs. Definitely something that can be looked at for future games, but not for Halo 5 as far as I know. I think Tom French has touched on this in the past

Tom French has? Maybe its possible to bring in Halo 6 on the Scorpio due to its 6 Teraflops.

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Because Warzone maps aren’t forgeable due to using the cloud for some of their AI processing, that’s why we don’t have them for customs. Definitely something that can be looked at for future games, but not for Halo 5 as far as I know. I think Tom French has touched on this in the past

Interesting, thank you for the response. What about the ability to just match other teams and stats/commendations in game just don’t count?

Wouldn’t that be a waste of reqs?

Don’t get me wrong, custom Warzone games would be rad and all… however, If I were to play with 23 other friends, I don’t think I would use any of my Nornfangs during

> 2533274971565732;7:
> Wouldn’t that be a waste of reqs?
>
> Don’t get me wrong, custom Warzone games would be rad and all… however, If I were to play with 23 other friends, I don’t think I would use any of my Nornfangs during

That’s your choice, even in regular Warzone you’re not required to use your reqs.