Warzone and Arena friends Wanted!

Message me to join my Spartan Company.
We can play Arena or Warzone.
I’ve been playing since release and am nearly level 100.
Ranks:
Team Arena: Onyx
Slayer: Onyx
Breakout: Diamond
FFA: Onyx
SWAT: Diamond
Doubles: Diamond
I’m also interested in getting SC Commendation packs.
Message me, or reply!

Side note: If you have only been playing since Christmas, I WILL train you if needed

what timezone?

i’m interested in the training part =)
add me plz : Exia9

> 2533274869777895;3:
> what timezone?

GMT

not sure if ill get to play today, but all next week i will be available! what times do you usually play? Do you fancy doing cage match style customs for training? Also are there any requirements to join your spartan company?

> 2533274869777895;6:
> not sure if ill get to play today, but all next week i will be available! what times do you usually play? Do you fancy doing cage match style customs for training? Also are there any requirements to join your spartan company?

Time I normally play…about 4pm-9pm. There will be breaks in there…and yeah.
Any requirements?..umm…know what you’re doing…tbh.

cool, I’ve added you, I play at the same times as you, I really want to get a team together.
I looked at your clips and I was thinking we would make a nice double team! Eventually a full team and competing in the online tournaments is my vision, I’m about to watch the EU qualifier

Added you.
I’m up for Warzone anytime. Want to rank up as quick as possible.
Anyone else feel free to add me too.
Gamertag: Tiny Wines

I have just been playing since christmas but i have a lot of experience with shooters. I plsyed destiny on ps3 when it first came out

I’m up for warzone. Not too into Arena at the moment. GT is Jester1194. Add, I’ll add back.