Warzone and any online multiplayer won’t work

It just says continuing to search it was fine 3 days ago but now it won’t connect to any servers it says looking for Spartans and keeps searching and doesn’t do anything it’s done this before I couldn’t play for months because of it being so stupid

I’ve recently started having the same problem. It will search for about 5 minutes before throwing an error. I try search again and it always works on the second try, but only after waiting another 5 minutes. Happens with any playlist I try.

If you’re searching on anything but “Extended” it takes a long time and sometimes doesn’'t connect at all.

Hey all, thanks for letting us know about the issues. I’d like to collect some more information so if you can let me know the following, that’d be really helpful.

• What region do you live in? (US, EU, Asia, etc) - What playlist are you attempting to search? - If you’re searching ranked playlists, what rank are you in that playlist? If unranked, what is your historic rank in that playlist? - What time of day are you searching? - Are you searching solo or with friends? - What is the exact message you’re getting on failure? Screenshots are helpful, feel free to grab one and link to your Xbox DVR page or upload the image to a hosting site and link it here.Thanks again!