Warzone Alerts

Warzone needs a better alert system. Example:

Your team has captured their first armory and is moving onto the fortress. Meanwhile, a squad of enemy Spartans is about to steal your first base out from beneath you. Because you and your teammates have their back to the armory, nobody notices it being captured. Now your team is at a major disadvantage and will possibly never recover all because Sarah Palmer is too busy texting Captain Lasky about the new Pokemon Go app and not giving your team field updates.

Right now the only way of knowing when one of your bases is being captured is by staring directly at the icon or by a team call out (and let’s be real, nobody uses their mic in Warzone). All I am asking for is some sort of on-screen notification or to get Sarah Palmer off her -Yoink- and onto the radio.

Thoughts, objections, etc?

nah mate…its up to you to look out for the nav markers…gives ppl some stealth advantage (too many times have i used a distraction to take over enemy armories)

thats just my opinion tho

> 2533274818594069;2:
> nah mate…its up to you to look out for the nav markers…gives ppl some stealth advantage (too many times have i used a distraction to take over enemy armories)
>
> thats just my opinion tho

I could get behind that. One of my biggest complaints is that the icon doesn’t even show up most of the time, so I have to go out of my way to stare directly at the armory just for the nav marker to appear.