Warzone AI's Take Back Armory?

Just a thought bouncing around with some other Spartans, but would anyone else find it interesting to have one of the AI’s that spawn actually be able to fight back and take back over an armory or something? It would give teams who are being overrun a chance for a breather while the attackers had to go and defend against a group of elites and grunts that dropped in behind them or something like that. Takes you from being the aggressor to having to switch gears for a minute. If the AI takes a base it goes back to neutral until someone clears it out again.

Thoughts?

Sounds like an fun idea, instead of them standing around they would assault a base.

problems though could be for example, the winning team has 2 bases, the loosing team has 1 base, and the AI spawn and attack the loosing team, giving them an even bigger disadvantage, I’m sure a lot of people would argue it also breaks the spirit and style of the game itself.
I personally have fallen victim to some Banshee bombs from AI standing on the Garage roof to often

Interesting idea, but very problematic. It would be cool to see though.

It would have to be something like 2 minutes only having home base. then a warthog group or a legendary type boss comes to your side to help you out.

> 2533274843292446;2:
> Sounds like an fun idea, instead of them standing around they would assault a base.
>
> problems though could be for example, the winning team has 2 bases, the loosing team has 1 base, and the AI spawn and attack the loosing team, giving them an even bigger disadvantage, I’m sure a lot of people would argue it also breaks the spirit and style of the game itself.
> I personally have fallen victim to some Banshee bombs from AI standing on the Garage roof to often

So on the standard map you have two cores, two starting bases, and one middle base. Have the AI attacks go for the two starting bases but not the middle one? Yes it would be difficult on the team with only one base, but you can also push to take the middle at that point while everyone else is defending. Changes game play up a bit. A lot of games i’ve played recently whoever takes the middle base runs it for most of the game, and the other team goes for the outer bases. Would be interesting to see a team having the outer bases get attacked on both at the same time. The point would be it changes up strategy, spawn points, and when to be where on the map at what base. We only have 4 warzone maps until the next update, so would change the routine and strategy up without a new map.

The other option is whoever holds 2 bases for xx:xx amount of time has one of them attacked periodically to try and encourage the 1 base team to time attacks out and try to take another one so it could go back and forth with more base takeovers. It’s a cool idea. The AI’s already got their damage boosted up a few updates ago but still just stand around for the most part vs moving and attacking the team. I’ve seen a LOT more deaths to AI’s recently than ever before. Appreciate your input on this, was curious as to what other people thought!