"WARZONE" ACHIEVEMENT PROBLEMS!!!!!!

<mark>Do not post inappropriate or discriminatory comments.</mark>

So I’ve literally done EVERY FREAKING THING!!! Won multiple times on the 3 maps it wants from the lobby, uninstalled my profile, cleared cache, deleted saves, space, reinstalled the game, found out maybe finishing first on one of the 3 maps during warzone firefight might help. Welp finished 1st on Warzone ff on ARC from the lobby and guess what? STILL NOTHING!!! STILL NOTHING!!! STILL FREAKING NOTHING!!! I HAVE 6 ACHIEVEMENTS LEFT TO FINISH THIS ABOMINATION OF A HALO GAME AND FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON, THE PIG RAPIST, -Yoink!- VICTIM, DOWNS BABY, -Yoink- SUCKER, -Yoink- PROLAPSES CAN’T FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX IT. TELL MY WHY ANYONE SHOULD KEEP PLAYING IT IF IT ISN’T GOING TO WORK? WHY THE HELL SHOULD ANYONE HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE LIKE CLEAR CACHE, SAVED GAMES, REINSTALLING A GAME, DELTETING FREAKING PROFILE, ANYTHING ELSE BUT WIN A WARZONE MATCH ON THE THREE FREAKING MAPS IT WANTS YOU TO TO GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT??? ANY OF YOU FREAKING FAGGOTS HAVE AN ANSWER FOR ME??? DOES ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF REASON WHY I CAN’T JUST COMPLETE THE THINGS IT WANTS ME TO COMPLETE TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENT AND WHY NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS???

I appreciate you letting us know that it doesn’t work. I share your frustration with a company that will take our money but not deal with our criticism or help us with our problems. They really seem to not have any outlet to give real support.