Warthogs are just SOOOO useful right?

Is it just me or are warthogs prettymuch a waste of req points in this game.
They feel so lightweight and will flip over when they hit a small pebble, and the gunner is picked up before they can do any real damage due to our shields recharging at the rate of a snail compared to how weak they are.

I agree, vehicles are way to easy to destroy in this. They aren’t as scary as they were in the other Halo games, even H4’s Warthog gunners were dangerous. The Vehicles need a buff in my opinion.

Theyre pretty ridiculous if the driver/gunner dont suck.

Agree with the warthogs but everything else is fine imo. Ghosts are powerful. Banshees are good and tanks/wraiths are insane

> 2533274869876023;3:
> Theyre pretty ridiculous if the driver/gunner dont suck.

Not really, it just takes 3 bursts from a BR to the head.

> 2533274854498168;4:
> Agree with the warthogs but everything else is fine imo. Ghosts are powerful. Banshees are good and tanks/wraiths are insane

This exactly. Ghost ultra is intense

I haven’t used any req for vehicles yet but I jumped on an abandoned warthog turret and wrecked 5 guys, then hijacked a banshee and wrecked some more. Keep feeding me vehicles bros I’m lovin it. Bubabababa

I went on a Running Riot with an Urban Warthog’s turret…probably has something to do with the skill of the player.
Tanks on the other hand…these Warzone maps are just so damn tight and closed its insanely easy to board one.

I think tight maps, combined with 12 warzone opponents makes taking out most of the vehicles a bit more simple. The ones that seem to benefit are the faster vehicles, like the ghost, to me.

I really look forward to BTB, before I get back in the turret of a warthog.

Depending who driving and who shooting, The Warhog can be deathly if players use it correctly